Chicago - Knoxville
Summary of The Day: Today we will set out at 8:00am. At noon, we will visit the Indiana State House, the Indiana state Museum and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum where there are all kinds of race cars from 1909. At night, we will live in the hotel in Tennessee.
- Clarion Inn Knoxville or similar
Knoxville - Great Smoky Moutains
Summary of The Day: Leave for Tennessee, drive through the Great Smoky Mountains. A variety of countless animals’ habitats are there. There are approximately 1500 bear species and you will have great chance to see one yourself. We will take cable car to the mountaintop, where we can appreciate the beautiful scenery. At the national park, there are plenty of malls, restaurants and shops. Feel free to have lunch and buy some souvenirs if you want. Plenty of street artists will salute you on the way. After this we will have dinner at a dinner theatre where you can see a brilliant horse show with 32 horses, dozens of cast members, pig races, and chickens and of course Tennessee countryside music.
- Clarion Inn or similar
Chattanooga - Nashville
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we’ll head to the biggest underground lake in the world – the Lost Sea. Deep inside a mountain near Sweetwater in East Tennessee is a remarkable body of water known as The Lost Sea. Listed by the Guinness Book of World Records as America’s largest underground lake, the Lost Sea is part of an extensive and historic cave system called Craighead Caverns. During the Civil War the Confederate Army mined the cave for saltpeter, a commodity necessary to the manufacture of gunpowder. At the bottom of the cave you will board a glass-bottom boat for an exciting trip on the Lost Sea. Then, we’ll arrive Chattanooga at noon and explore the magnificent Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls which is a 145-foot high underground waterfall located within Lookout Mountain. Rock City would be our next destination. It is said that it is possible to see seven states from Lover's Leap, a point in Rock City. Want to know whether that is true? You can join us and find out. At last, we’ll take the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway. Also known as “America’s Most Amazing Mile,” The Incline’s trolley-style cars climb through the natural beauty surrounding historic Lookout Mountain at a breathtaking 72.7% grade – straight up!
- Baymont Inn & Suites Tullahoma or similar
Nashville - Chicago
Summary of The Day: Nashville is the capital of Tennessee. The visit to the government building of the state of Tennessee and the Volunteers Square will offer you a brief look of the history of the state of Tennessee. By noon, we'll arrive Mammoth Cave National Park. (If time is permitted, the tour leader will arrange an in-depth tour inside the Park.) Mammoth Cave National Park preserves the cave system and a part of the Green River valley and hilly country of south central Kentucky. This is the world's longest known cave system, with more than 400 miles explored. Early guide Stephen Bishop called the cave a "grand, gloomy and peculiar place," but its vast chambers and complex labyrinths have earned its name. Arrive in Chicago Chinatown in the evening.
This tour will end at 8:00pm-9:00pm, sometimes a little later by the special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams, etc.
- If you arrive in Chicago earlier than the departure date or leave to Chicago later after the end date, We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $305.00||USD $274.00||USD $258.00||USD $450.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price is the same for all ages.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and O'Hare or Midway Airport or chosen pickup location
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Race Hall of Fame: $8.00/Adult; $5.00/Child(3-12); $8.00/Senior(62+)
- Gatlinburg Tram Car: $12.00/Adult; $8.50/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(62+)
- Dixie Stampede Dinner Show: $67.00/Adult; $41.46/Child(2-12); $67.00/Senior(65+)
- Ruby Falls: $20.70/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $20.70/Senior(62+)
- Rock City: $22.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
KARATHOLUVU N. KRISHNAMOORTHY(4)Useful07/09/20154 days Tennesse tour from chicago ( Verified Purchased )
I completed the tour 82-16761 - 4-Day Tennessee, Great Smoky Mountains Tour from Chicago. I want to thank you both for your help in booking the tour. Especially I want to mention ROSA’S polite answers during the booking of the tour. ... Then I want to mention the sincere service of Patrick, who do not want to miss any details during the trip and also the respect he gave to seniors during the trip. The driver Josh was also very nice. I come to know that you have three day Michigan tour from Chicago. Can you email it me. Also I would like to get your emails to personal address, if any DEALS going on upto October. ROSA has my email address. KRIS 07-08-15 Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest in our tours. Please note that we are only able to offer you the following location for pickup and drop off:
Time Region Location Full Address
8:00AM Chicago Chinatown 207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
For the 4-Day Tennessee, Great Smoky Mountains Tour from Chicago (Product Code: 82-16761), the cancellation policy applies.
Please click the link for details:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
any tour date available from 1st may ? 04/14/2015 03:33:28
This tour is available every Thursday until the end of November. May 7, May 14, May 21 and May 28 are available departure dates for the tour in May.
Customer Service Rep
Giulia Lavarone 04/18/2014 18:02:02
We currently have no tour dates available for this tour and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Kindly consider very similar tours we have available departing from NYC:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7