Hometown - Calgary
Summary of The Day: Please meet at Domestic Claim Belt #8 at Calgary airport at approx. 2:15pm. Depart for the Rocky Mountains. Get settled at your hotel. Explore the alphine Town of Banff and treat yourself with a wonderful dinner at your convenience.
Optional Meal Plan
We can offer you the optional meal plan, you can choose Rockies tour meals or Full meal.
Rockies tour meals: You will enjoy Chinese, Chateau Lake Louise western food during your Rockies tour.
Vancouver meals: Best-known restaurants in Vancouver, such as Kirin, BC Ferries, Sui Sha Ya Japanese. You can enjoy both eastern and western food.
- Optional upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise or Banff Springs, transfer to hotel after dinner
- Elk+Avenue Hotel (former Banff International Hotel) Banff Spruce Grove Inn or similar
Lake Louise - Jasper National Park - Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Bow Lake - Golden
Summary of The Day: Please wait at hotel lobby and meet the tour guide at 8:15am. After passing by the Castle Mountain, explore the world renowned Lake Louise, the combination of unspoiled wilderness, beautiful chateau, snow-capped mountains and modern amenities along shores of the dazzling turquoise lake. Enjoy a premium lunch at the famous Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan). Then, start our glacier adventure to the Columbia Icefield at the Jasper National Park. Ride on the massive Ice Explorer (adm) to trek onto the surface of the stunning Athabasca Glacier. Continue our excitement to Glacier Skywalk (adm) above the Sunwapta Falls, a glass-floored observation deck separating you from wildlife roaring below and the breathtaking glacial vistas. Passing by Bow Lake and Crowfoot Glacier, overnight stay in Golden.
- Lunch and Dinner are included with a meal plan.
English Narration Option Available(during June-Sept. Wed. and additional on 7/25/2017).
- Prestige Golden / Holiday Inn or similar
Golden - Last Spike - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Fraser Valley - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Proceed to Eagle Pass and visit the Last Spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway. Head west to BC interiors and arrive in Kamloops, a city with over 2000 hours of sunshine each year. Visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory and learn about manufacture and the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by the District of Hope, where Sylvester Stallone filmed First Blood in 1982 and Hunter’s Creek, return to Vancouver by late afternoon.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included with a meal plan.
English Narration Option Available(during June-Sept. Wed. and additional on 7/25/2017).
- Type A - Value: Best Western Plus/Hampton Inn by Hilton or similar. / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza / Westin Wall Centre or similar / Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel or similar / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center / or similar
Vancouver - BC Ferries - Victoria - Inner Harbour - Butchart Gardens - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Depart for Vancouver Island by BC Ferry. Capture the beautiful scenery along the Georgia Strait. Pass by Chinatown, explore Victoria’s Inner Harbour (optional carriage tour available). Visit the Empress hotel and discover BC Legislative Buildings. After touring Thunderbird Park, Beacon Hill Park, stop by the remarkable Mile "0". Enjoy the memorable scenery at Butchart Gardens, a breathtaking National Historic Site built from a limestone quarry in 1904. Return to Vancouver by ferry, or by seaplane (surcharge applies).
- Breakfast, Lunch are included with a meal plan.
Guests who wish to upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise, we suggest you contact us in advance to make sure the accurate upgrading price, as well as if there're available rooms.
If you want to upgrade your hotel to Chateau Lake Louise, please make a comment in the check out page for quotation. With the hotel upgrade of Chateau Lake Louise, we won't visit Bow Falls.
Please meet at domestic claim belt #8 (Information Centre) at Calgary Airport at approx. 2:15pm.
We suggest you to arrange your flight after 9:30pm. We are not liable to any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $566.00||USD $479.00||USD $435.00||USD $839.00||USD $303.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $23.00||+USD $15.34||+USD $11.50||+USD $44.00|
|-USD $17.00||-USD $11.33||-USD $8.50||-USD $33.00|
|+USD $63.00||+USD $47.34||+USD $39.50||+USD $127.00||+USD $16.00|
|+USD $152.00||+USD $152.00||+USD $152.00||+USD $152.00||+USD $135.00|
|+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $153.00|
|+USD $165.00||+USD $165.00||+USD $165.00||+USD $165.00||+USD $148.00|
|+USD $183.00||+USD $183.00||+USD $183.00||+USD $183.00||+USD $166.00|
|+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $92.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $319.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $299.00||+USD $252.33||+USD $229.00||+USD $599.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $339.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $309.00||+USD $259.00||+USD $234.00||+USD $619.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $133.00||+USD $133.00||+USD $133.00||+USD $133.00||+USD $58.00|
Rockies Tour Language Options
|+USD $27.00||+USD $29.00||+USD $30.00||+USD $53.00||+USD $33.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)/Only for departures during 5/1/2017-9/17/2017
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Since the price for Chateau Lake Louis Hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $45 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Columbia Icefield Snowmobile, Glacier Skywalk, BC Ferry and Butchart Gardens(Mandatory option in booking section)
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual(English and Chinese) tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Meal plan package: 1) Meal plan package (4 meals in total), no meal in Vancouver area
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Optional return by Seaplane from Victoria to Vancouver; Discover BC’s spectacular coastlines
- to Richmond: Adult $118.00 & up /Child (2-11 yrs) $62.00 & up (per person)
- to Canada Place: Adult $165.00 & up /Child (2-11 yrs) $89.00 & up (per person)
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
2) Full Meal:
-Value Tour(2B, 3L, 2D-7 in total):
-Deluxe Tour(2B, 3L, 2D-7 in total):
-Budget Tour(2B, 3L, 2D-7 in total):
-Premium Tour(2B, 3L, 2D-7 in total):
(The price is subject to change, please pay the tour guide if you would like this option)
- Cancellation Policy:
* 34 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 26-33 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 18-25 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 17-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be an extra charge of $30.00 per room per night.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
If i only have 4 days in 1st week of Apr and would like to visit rockies mountain, what is your recommence? 02/02/2015 17:01:33
Currently this tour does not have updated departure dates for selecting. You may check back on the tour page on or about the 1st of next month for possible dates.
You may also complete the following form to be notified:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7