Calgary - Banff
Summary of The Day: Depart for Rocky Mountains, enjoy free time in Banff town. Stay in Banff.
Optional Meal Plan
We can offer you the optional meal plan, you can choose Rockies tour meals or Full meal.
Rockies tour meals: You will enjoy Chinese, Chateau Lake Louise western food during your Rockies tour.
Vancouver meals: Best-known restaurants in Vancouver, such as Kirin, BC Ferries, Sui Sha Ya Japanese. You can enjoy both eastern and western food.
- If you book the tour within 30 days before departure, we will confirm seats for you in 5 days; If you book the tour 30 days prior to departure, we will confirm seats in 9 days.
Type C Hotel in Vancouver may be fully booked in summer, please choose other type hotel for successful reservation.
- Banff International Hotel / Mount Royal Hotel or similar
Lake Louise - Jasper National Park - Columbia Icefield - Golden
Summary of The Day: Journey to the Lake Louise, the “Jewel of the Rockies.”The panoramic view of magnificent snow-capped mountains surrounding the emerald color of the lake attracts millions of visitors worldwide. Enjoy a promenade along the lakeshore. Then, head for Columbia Icefield in Jasper National Park. Ride on the specially designed “Ice Explorer” (admission not included) onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier. Then have a thrilling experience by walking on the Glacier Skywalk (admission not included). After passing by Bow Lake and Crowfoot Glacier, we will stay overnight in Golden.
- [Optional upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise, further upgrade to lakeview room: free time at night, Golden stop excluded.]
- Prestige Golden / Glacier Mountaineer Lodge or similar
Golden - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Fraser Vally - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Head west for the BC interiors in the morning and arrive at Kamloops, a city with over 2000 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the Ginseng factory and learn about the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by Hope and Hunter’s Creek, arrive in Vancouver in the late afternoon.
- Type A - Value: Best Western Plus/Hampton Inn by Hilton or similar. / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza / Westin Wall Centre or similar / Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel or similar / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center / or similar
Vancouver - B.C. Ferries - Victoria - Butchart Gardens - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Depart for Vancouver Island by ferry.Capture the spectacular scenery en route. After passing by Victoria’s historic Chinatown and Thunderbird Park, visit Beacon Hill Park’s remarkable Mile "0" and the landmark British Columbia Legislative Buildings. Then, explore other significant heritage architectures surrounding the Inner Harbour either on foot or by carriage. Visit the world famous Butchart Gardens. Return to Vancouver by ferry, or by seaplane (surcharge applies).Then we will transfer you to Vancouver airport after 4-day tour.
- Guests who wish to upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise, we suggest you contact us in advance to make sure the accurate upgrading price, as well as if there're available rooms.
If you want to upgrade your hotel to Chateau Lake Louise, please make a comment in the check out page for quotation. With the hotel upgrade of Chateau Lake Louise, we won't visit Bow Falls.
Please meet at domestic claim belt #8 (Information Centre) at Calgary Airport at approx. 1:45pm.
We suggest you to arrange your flight after 9:30pm. We are not liable to any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $499.00||USD $423.00||USD $384.00||USD $729.00||USD $269.00|
|+USD $106.00||+USD $106.00||+USD $106.00||+USD $211.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $198.00||+USD $165.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $396.00||+USD $98.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $20.00||+USD $14.00||+USD $10.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $50.00||+USD $39.00||+USD $34.00||+USD $97.00||+USD $17.00|
|+USD $117.00||+USD $117.00||+USD $117.00||+USD $117.00||+USD $100.00|
|+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $138.00|
|+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $153.00|
|+USD $168.00||+USD $168.00||+USD $168.00||+USD $168.00||+USD $151.00|
|+USD $185.00||+USD $185.00||+USD $185.00||+USD $185.00||+USD $168.00|
|+USD $123.00||+USD $123.00||+USD $123.00||+USD $123.00||+USD $55.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Since the price for Chateau Lake Louis Hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $45 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.For customers' convenience, we are now pre-opening 2017 departures. However, the 2017 tour plan has not been finalized yet. The price might be adjusted later. Please double check with our service team when making reservations online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Columbia Icefield Snowmobile, Glacier Skywalk, BC Ferry and Butchart Gardens(Mandatory option in booking section)
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual(English and Chinese) tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Meal plan package: 1) Meal plan package (1B, 2L, 2D-5 in total), no meal in Vancouver area:
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Optional return by Seaplane from Victoria to Vancouver; Discover BC’s spectacular coastlines
- to Richmond: Adult $118.00 & up /Child (2-11 yrs) $62.00 & up (per person)
- to Canada Place: Adult $165.00 & up /Child (2-11 yrs) $89.00 & up (per person)
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
$117 per adult, $100 per child
2) Full Meal:
-Value Tour(2B, 3L, 3D-8 in total):
$155 per adult, $138 per child
-Deluxe Tour(2B, 3L, 3D-8 in total):
$170 per adult, $153 per child
-Budget Tour(2B, 3L, 3D-8 in total):
$168 per adult, $151 per child
-Premium Tour(2B, 3L, 3D-8 in total):
$185 per adult, $168 per child
(The price is subject to change, please pay the tour guide if you would like this option)
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
If i only have 4 days in 1st week of Apr and would like to visit rockies mountain, what is your recommence? 02/02/2015 17:01:33
Currently this tour does not have updated departure dates for selecting. You may check back on the tour page on or about the 1st of next month for possible dates.
You may also complete the following form to be notified:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7