Calgary - Banff
Summary of The Day: We'll head for the Rocky Mountains and you'll be able to enjoy free time in the town of Banff, where you will stay overnight. Please meet our guide at hotel lobby around 5:00pm to learn about the itinerary.
Optional Meal Plan
We can offer you the optional meal plan, you can choose Rockies tour meals or Full meal.
Rockies tour meals: You will enjoy Chinese, Chateau Lake Louise western food during your Rockies tour.
Vancouver meals: Best-known restaurants in Vancouver, such as Kirin, BC Ferries, Sui Sha Ya Japanese. You can enjoy both eastern and western food.
- If you book the tour within 30 days before departure, we will confirm seats for you in 5 days; If you book the tour 30 days prior to departure, we will confirm seats in 9 days.
Type C Hotel in Vancouver may be fully booked in summer, please choose other type hotel for successful reservation.
- Banff International Hotel / Mount Royal Hotel or similar
Lake Louise - Jasper National Park - Columbia Icefield - Golden
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll begin the journey to Lake Louise. This UNESCO World Heritage Site has been nominated time and again as a “must-see” destination. If you have a meal plan you may enjoy a delicious lunch at renowned Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Then, we'll head to the Columbia Icefield in Jasper National Park to ride the specially designed “Ice Explorer” onto the surface of the stunning Athabasca Glacier. Then we'll head to the Glacier Skywalk, which enables us to walk on an exciting platform where glass is all that separates us from a 918 foot drop.
After passing by Bow Lake and Crowfoot Glacier, we'll arrive at the town of Golden.
- Optional upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise is available, but excludes the stop at Golden.
- Prestige Mountainview / Glacier Mountaineer Lodge / Upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise or similar
Golden - Kamloops - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head west through British Columbia and arrive at Kamloops. Here we'll visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory in west Canada and learn about the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by Hope and Hunter’s Creek, we'll arrive in Vancouver in the late afternoon.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton(Type A), Best Western Plus(Type A), Executive Plaza(Plaza Room)(Type B), Westin Wall Centre(Type B), Barclay Inn(Type C), Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center(Type D) or similar
Summary of The Day: For Vancouver Departures:
Enjoy a free day for shopping or fine dining.
For Seattle Departures:
We'll depart in the morning and arrive at Seattle Aquarium or Sea-Tac Airport around noon (USD 50/person).
- Guests who wish to upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise, we suggest you contact us in advance to make sure the accurate upgrading price, as well as if there're available rooms.
If you want to upgrade your hotel to Chateau Lake Louise, please make a comment in the check out page for quotation. With the hotel upgrade of Chateau Lake Louise, we won't visit Bow Falls.
If you'd like hotel extension in Vancouver, please make a note in the comments section while booking. we'll contact you as soon as possible. By ordering our contracted hotel, we can transfer you to the hotel with no additional charges on the tour end date. Since the price of Vancouver hotel is subject to change, the quotation is only valid within 24 hours.
Note: There is no transfer if you book Barclay Hotel & Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center as hotel extension due to its location. That means we cannot pick you up at Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport to begin your tour and we cannot drop you off at Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport after the tour ends.
Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
Please meet at domestic claim belt #8 (Information Centre) at Calgary Airport at approx. 1:45pm.
Free transfer is only between 8:00am - 9:30pm at Richmond Hotels or 8:00am - 8:00pm at Downtown Hotels.
If your flight is after 3:30pm, you may enjoy a complimentary city tour of Vancouver including Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron. You may also enjoy a ferry ride to Granville Island. Afterwards we'll transfer to the Vancouver Airport or Cruise Pier.
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
Please book your flight time for after 3:00pm. If you depart on Saturdays, please arrange your flight after 4:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $469.00||USD $396.00||USD $359.00||USD $696.00||USD $249.00|
|+USD $106.00||+USD $106.00||+USD $106.00||+USD $211.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $198.00||+USD $165.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $396.00||+USD $98.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $20.00||+USD $14.00||+USD $10.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $14.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $11.00||+USD $3.00||+USD $7.00|
|+USD $70.00||+USD $58.00||+USD $52.00||+USD $117.00||+USD $34.00|
|+USD $117.00||+USD $117.00||+USD $117.00||+USD $117.00||+USD $100.00|
|+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $128.00|
|+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $142.00|
|+USD $157.00||+USD $157.00||+USD $157.00||+USD $157.00||+USD $141.00|
|+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $163.00|
|+USD $66.00||+USD $66.00||+USD $66.00||+USD $66.00||+USD $33.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Since the price for Chateau Lake Louis Hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $45 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Columbia Icefield Snowmobile and Glacier Skywalk (Mandatory option in booking section)
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Meal plan package:
- 1) Meal plan package (1B, 2L, 2D-5 in total), no meal in Vancouver area:
- $117 per adult, $100 per child
- 2) Full Meal:
- -Type A(2B, 2L, 3D-7 in total):
- $145 per adult, $128 per child
- -Type B(2B, 2L, 3D-7 in total):
- $159 per adult, $142 per child
- -Type C(2B, 2L, 3D-7 in total):
- $157 per adult, $141 per child
- -Type D(2B, 2L, 3D-7 in total):
- $175 per adult, $157 per child
- (The price is subject to change, please pay the tour guide if you would like this option)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- * Gift Package (total value at $118) included False Creek Mini Ferry, National Park, Vancouver Night Tour and 2016/17 Calendar. (Night tour is limited to max. 2 guests per room; subject to availability.)
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7