Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins when your airplane lands at Los Angeles airport (LAX). You will be greeted by your friendly tour guide at the airport. He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
**If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self-transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.**
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
- We strongly recommend you book your flight to arrive within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Pacific Palm Resort / Hotel Irvine / Hilton Anaheim or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Depart from Los Angeles this morning and drive to Santa Barbara, the ‘America’s Riviera’! Enjoy beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast along the way. The new Mediterranean and Old Spanish style Architectures are surrounded by flowers and lawns; this little Central California Coastal City is one of the most popular vacation destinations. Then drive to Solvang, Danish for ‘Sunny Field’! The cozy little town is dominated by Danish style architectures and known for warm sunshine year round. Drive to Silicon Valley next, the ICON of America’s High Tech Sectors. Arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
UC Berkeley - Cable Car - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! UC Berkeley is one of world’s top universities. Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We take a Cable Car ride (Ticket Mandatory), known as “the only mobile monument of America”, and enjoy the city view. Then explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, the Palace of Fine Arts. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year!
At around 3 pm, you will have free time to explore the city on your own or opt for another San Francisco tour at an additional cost.
We'll then stay overnight in the Bay Area once again.
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
Roaring Camp Redwood Forest Train - 17Miles - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: This morning we are headed to Roaring Camp, a beautiful small village located in California Coastal Mountains. ‘Woooh’… The steam train may sound farfetched today, but brings back sweet memories. As the whole world is adapted to maglev trains and highways, we take a lovely and scenic ride on a nostalgic steam train today! Departs from authentic western village, winds through redwood forests; it’s truly a memorable experience! Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula afterwards, gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses (stop 30 minutes for sightseeing, 5 Grand Slam have been held here) stretch beyond shiny multi-million dollar mansions.. Scenery of 17 Miles (Admission included) is truly breathtaking. World’s famous California Highway 1 (drive on); honeymooner’s Mecca - Lovers Point(drive by); the stunning view of 17 Miles… ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic wonderland. To all Monterey’s visitors, the world’s famous Aquarium is a must-see. Over 600 species of marine life including colorful fishes and deep-sea monsters, call the Aquarium home, seagulls flying high above! Return to Los Angeles in the evening and finish our joyful 3-day San Francisco and 17-Mile trip.
- We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
Want a super value tour? please refer to 4-Day San Francisco Package Tour from Los Angeles **Super Value**
*LAX Terminal Meeting Spots*
Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal(Terminal B) - 7/11 supermarket (forward leading to the left)
Terminal 1 - Baggage Claim#1 Hudson News
Terminal 2 - Baggage Claim#2
Terminal 3 - Baggage Claim#A
Terminal 4 - Starbucks
Terminal 5 - Baggage Claim#3
Terminal 6 - Information and ATM
Terminal 7/8 - Baggage Claim#1
*LAX Pick-up Time and Schedule*
We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm
Bus schedule: Every 1 hour we have the transfer bus pick passengers up at airport (8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm). If you arrive early, please meet your guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a yellow uniform, holding a small yellow flag or an iPad with the local provider's icon.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $358.00||USD $243.00||USD $237.00||USD $538.00||USD $218.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $200.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm; International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm) and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver(min. $8.00/day per person)
- Airport Pick-up Service Fee for Driver (min. $4.00/person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $25.00/person（since 2017/5/1 $40.00/persona）(Mandatory fee including Cable car, Berkeley University and 17 miles (Sincen 2017/5/1:Mandatory fee including Cable car,Madame Tussauds/San Francisco Dungeon, Berkeley University and 17 miles ))
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $40.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(5-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $50.00/Adult or Teenager; $30.00/Child (3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay $30.00 free explore fee and San Francisco mandatory fee $25.00(San Francisco mandatory fee will be $40.00 from 5/1/2017).
- During long weekend and special holidays the hotel rates may increase and the tour price is subject to our final confirmation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pickup before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around $15.00). Clients may then use the Bart / train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via direct Taxi service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco take about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The multi day tours we offer on our website will not have more then 2 days spent in San Francisco, as the tour 2 days or more will combine other locations as well.
You may consider simply taking the following 3 day tour, below we have shared link of what is available that best matches your interest:
Customer Service Rep
We would like to attend a friend's wedding dinner on the evening of day #3 in San Francisco. Where will we be at 3 pm?
The wedding location is in Emeryville. How can we get there to attend and then back to the tour's hotel that night to continue day 4 back to Los Angeles airport?
Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
We are coming to the west coast from New York City.
Thanks. Elaine 03/19/2014 17:04:13
Because the day to day order of the tour can adjust, currently we are unable to provide you with detailed itinerary information without a reservation, as we would first need to verify with the local office the routing plan for your specific tour.
Please Note: When you self dismiss from the tour you will need to advise the tour guide beforehand to confirm the exact location you can depart on the 3rd day and arrange your own transportation from the location and back to the hotel.
When making your reservation online, please leave a clear note of your intentions to self dismiss from the tour while in San Francisco so we can update you accordingly.
Customer Service Rep
All meals including breakfast are not included in the tour price.
Meal stops are arranged by your tour guide, while on tour, at various buffet areas, food courts, and fast food restaurants where all customers will be able to choose their own meals.
Customer Service Rep
After returning is the only drop of point the airport ? 02/27/2014 10:56:23
No meals nor breakfast will be included in your package but your tour guide will arrange meal stops at various restaurants.
LAX will be one of the drop-off but we also can provide drop-off at one of the following locations I listed below:
3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
(Knights Inn Rosemead)
18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(Best Western Executive Rowland Heights)
404 S. Figueroa St.,Los Angeles, CA 90071
(Westin Bonaventure Hotel(since 01/01/2014))
14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
(Holidays Inn Select La Mirada(Hotel guest only))
600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
(Chinatown Senior Citizen Center)
9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley
(Days Inn Fountain Valley)
222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832
(Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton)
1300 S Golden West Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007
(99 Ranch Market Arcadia)
15333 Culvor Dr, #800, Irvine, CA 92604
(99 Ranch Market Irvine)
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7