Summary of The Day: Our guide will welcome you at Otopeni International Airport and transfer you to your 4-star hotel in downtown Bucharest. The adventure will begin with a panoramic tour of the city: Free Press Square, The Arch of Triumph, Victory Square, Victory Avenue, Royal Palace, Revolution Square, and the Palace of the Parliament.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast in the hotel you will leave the capital city and travel to the mountains, where your first visit will be at Peles Castle in Sinaia, former summer residence for the royal family, and one of the most spectacular castles in Europe. Next you will travel to Bran where you will visit Bran Castle, an intriguing 13th century hilltop fortress, famously known as Dracula’s Castle and attracting tourists from all over the world fascinated by the myth of Count Dracula of Transylvania.
Your next stop will be in Brasov. The city of Brasov offers a perfect mix of wonderful mountain scenery, and medieval history with German influences in the old town. You will admire the best of Brasov in a walking tour of the main Square, Old Council Hall, Black Church, the medieval walls and defense towers.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast in the hotel you will travel from Brasov to Sighisoara. Here you will have the amazing opportunity to explore the UNESCO-listed medieval fortress Sighisoara. The walking tour includes: The Clock Tower, Church on the Hill and Dracula’s House.
Next, you will discover one of the most important and beautiful cultural centers in Romania: Sibiu. This amazing medieval city in the heart of Transylvania was one of the largest and wealthiest strongholds in Europe and nowadays it is a city of art and culture that has the power to fascinate. In the walking tour in the old center you will admire Big Square, Liars Bridge and Clock Tower.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, depending on your flight schedule, you can explore more of Bucharest and visit the Palace of Parliament - the world’s largest, heaviest and most expensive administrative building, and the Village Museum showcasing traditional Romanian village life in one of the biggest and most impressive open-air museums in Europe.
We will transfer you to the airport, hoping our team managed to help you create amazing memories and have a great time exploring Transylvania.
This tour is available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Please be aware that the local currency is Romania is Lei and you cannot use Euros here. Please tip your guide(s) in Lei
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.