Summary of The Day: We will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
Summary of The Day: Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from your hotel for a morning Highlights tour of Barcelona. We will start with a sightseeing tour from the bus that will take you up the elegant Paseo de Gracia, where you will see the most famous Gaudi houses, casa Battló and La casa Mila (La Pedrera) as well as other majestic buildings of the Modernism era. We will be able to admire the intense changes the city underwent with the organisation of the Olympic Games in 1992. You will drive by the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta, the Port Vell, Plaza (square) de Colon with its famous Columbus monument. This point is also the beginning of the famous Ramblas of Barcelona. We will continue the visit driving up Montjuïc where you will enjoy a cable car ride with precious views of the city. The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit passing by the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic Games: the Lluis Companys stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi, the Olympic swimming pool Picornell until we get to the Spanish Village. We will visit this charming place where you will admire a collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain, and a demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in this country. Afterwards, we will leave the Montjuïc behind and go back down to the city centre. During the drive back to the city centre you will be able to admire the Venetian Towers, the Montjuïc fountains, the MNAC and the CC, Las Arenas rebuilt over the ancient Plaza de Toros.
We will arrive at the Plaza de Catalunya, the starting point of the guided walking tour of the old city centre. Our guide will take you to the Gothic Cathedral, threw the narrow street of the Gothic quarter and plaza Sant Jaume where the City hall is located and the headquarters of the Catalonian government.Our tour finishes at the Plaza de Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Café, in the city centre at a 10min walking distance from our office.
Afternoon is at leisure to enjoy this wonderful city and surroundings.
Accommodation at the hotel.
Summary of The Day: Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from your hotel for a morning tour to Montserrat. The mountain of Montserrat which rises majestically to 4,051 feet (1,236 meter). You will go up to Montserrat with Gog - Wheel Train. It is a 15-minute trip with a privileged and spectacular view of the mountain. The rocks of Montserrat formed by natural cement of sand during the centuries affected by the wind and rain who shaped the mountain with strange and varied forms. You will visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th century Romanesque carving of Virgen Moreneta, the Black Virgin. The Benedict sanctuary of Montserrat has been founded at 1025 and provides a mystical backdrop for the Virgin of Montserrat, the patron saint of Catalonia who is enshrined in the monastery's Royal Basilica. The little monastery soon began to receive pilgrims and visitors who contributed to the spread of stories of miracles and wonders performed by the Virgin. Today, Montserrat has been modernized to continue attending to the needs to pilgrims one thousand years after it was originally founded. You have included the entrance to the audiovisual exposition about the fascinating history of Montserrat and you will have the opportunity to taste 4 Montserrat typical liquors.
Afternoon free to continue exploring the wonders that this city has to offer.
Accommodation at hotel.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast a shuttle bus will be available to take you to the airport.
|USD $555.31||USD $546.06||USD $857.23||USD $416.48|
* Child: 4-7 years of age.|
* Children under 4 years old travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus and share a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be adjusted upward during official holidays and select weekends.
* The Barcelona city tax is not included in the total price and must be paid directly to the hotel at check-in.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Lelanie Denila,
1. Usually the size of the group is around 40 passengers.
2. Regretfully no, we only drop off at the airport for this tour.
3. Regrefully we don't have the summer schedule in 2017 yet. Please come back and check with us later in December.
4. The price includes 3-night hotel accommodations.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.