Summary of The Day: You will be picked up from Uluru (Ayers Rock Airport) or Ayers Rock Resort just after 12:00pm.
Take in the breath taking sight of Uluru the World’s Largest Rock while heading to the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can listen to tales from the 'Tjukurpa' Dreamtime.You then have time to complete a guided Uluru Base Walk around Uluru. You will see beautiful sites such as the Mala Walk, Mutijulu Waterhole and Aboriginal Cave Paintings before heading to Uluru Sunset.
We'll spend this night at the Ayers Rock Campground with toilets and showers. After having dinner, we'll watch the sunset over Uluru.
Lunch and dinner are included.
This tour departs at 12:00PM with pick up available from Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort.
Summary of The Day: We'l leave the Ayers Rock Campground before sunrise to take in Uluru Sunrise before heading to The Olgas. Feel the spiritual significance on a guided walk through to the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. In the afternoon we'll head towards King's Canyon. We'll spend this night at the historic Kings Creek Station with toilets and showers, 20km from Kings Canyon.
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a 3 hour guided hike through the sandstone domes of the Lost City. Visit the many Amphitheatres, North & South Walls and the beautiful Garden of Eden. We'll stop on the way to Alice Springs for an optional Camel Ride at the Camel Farm.
We'll spend 1 night at the YHA Alice Springs. Get cleaned up and we'll meet later with your guide for a couple of beers at The Rock Bar.
Summary of The Day: The bus back to Ayers Rock airport departs at 5:30am and will arrive at 11:30am. Please book all departing flights after 1:30pm.
If you are not certain you will catch your flight departure time at Uluru (Ayers Rock Airport) you can stay an extra night at Yulara, the township 20kms from Ayers Rock. You will be dropped off at the Outback Pioneer YHA on Day 4 where you book your own accommodation ($38 a night for a dorm) and use the complimentary airport shuttle services.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Not recommended for children under 10 years
* Tours4fun reserves the right to amend itineraries, change carriers & apply surcharges without notice.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
2 nights camping with equipment, 1 night in Alice Springs hotel/hostel
Transport by air-conditioned bus
Meals as per itinerary
Professional Tour Guide
AUD 25 Uluru parking fee, payable at the time of tour
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
Sleeping bags are not included but can be rented. Please indicate if you would like to rent a sleeping bag in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
The bus back to Ayers Rock airport departs at 5:30am and will arrive at 11:30am. Please book all departing flights after 1:30pm.
Please bring a small bag, sturdy walking shoes, a torch, a hat, sunscreen, 2 water bottles, towel, swimmers, toiletries, camera and sunglasses. Warm clothes for the winter and comfortable light fitting clothes for the summer.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
The tour goes daily except for a few days over the festive period (no tours on 12/23 - 12/26, 12/30 - 1/1.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.