Los Angeles - Phoenix - Tucson
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Los Angeles and head for Phoenix, which is the state capital of Arizona. After some sightseeing, we will travel to Tucson to spend the night.
- Sheraton or similar
Tucson - White Sands National Park - Roswell
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Tucson and make our way to New Mexico, where you will see the beautiful White Sands National Park. Afterwards, you will proceed to Roswell to stay overnight.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Roswell - Carlsbad Caverns National Park - Tucson
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Roswell and travel to Carlsbad, New Mexico to visit Carlsbad Caverns National Park (Manditory Admission Fee Required). You'll have plenty of time to explore the different areas of one of the largest and deepest caverns in the world. On our way back to Tucson, we'll drive through Guadalupe Mountains National Park.
- The elevators into the cave at Carlsbad Caverns National Park are out of service for an undetermined length of time. Visitors must hike in and out of the Natural Entrance which is a steep 750 ft. descent. Wheelchairs/scooters are not permitted in the Natural Entrance due to the grade. It will take young adults 1.5-2 hours to get to the bottom and back. You can decide to go half way down or all the way down to the bottom. There will be no admission fee for Carlsbad Caverns during the period of maintenance. For more details, please check with your guide during the trip.
- Sheraton or similar
Tucson - Saguaro National Park - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: You'll begin your final tour day with a visit of the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum (Mandatory Admission Fee Required) followed by a tour of the Saguaro National Park. Learn about the symbol of the American West - the giant saguaro. We'll then return to Los Angeles.
- We normally return to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm depending on weather conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $318.00||USD $225.00||USD $236.00||USD $468.00||USD $268.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $268 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pick-up location
- Service fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Carlsbad Cavern+Desert Museum: Adult$30.00;teenager(13-17)$25.50;child(4-12)$16.00(his is a mandatory fee that must be paid for on tour)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Prasad Vanguri(4)Useful08/18/2014Victoria tour
The tours were well organized and we enjoyed the tours.
Sohrab Irani(19)Useful12/04/2011New Mexico tour ( Verified Purchased )
Your 4 day tour was good in all respects. No complaints whatsoever. Driver and tour guide were both very professional and hospitable. However one suggestion. Food choices en route were limited to fast food joints with limited time constra...ints , compelling one to bring food on the bus causing inconvenience, which you should look into. Keep up the good work with West Coast tours. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour only allows travelers to join in Los Angeles instead of Phoenix.
Please check this link for all the tour's available pick up locations:http://www.tours4fun.com/4-day-arizona-new-mexico-bus-tour.html#meeting_point
For a similar tour that offers Phoenix as a start location, please follow the link included below:
Regrettably, we may not have the suggested tour's available dates updated until Jan-Feb next year.
You can place a reservation for the 5-183 tour and request to join in Tucson and we will try our best to arrange this for you however, the tour price will not be adjusted, and you will miss out on the first and last days of the tour.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Lina enriquez,
Currently this 4-day tour package only departs from Los Angeles.
Please go to the following link and consider other 4-day tour options starting from Las Vegas:
If you need further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Thank you very much for your question.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Lovice Medina,
For this tour code # 5-183, using the "Hotel/Pick-up Location" finder under Step # 2 of the tour page, the closest pick-up near Monterey Park is the following:
117 E. Garvey Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755
Customer Service Rep
Please advise 09/24/2014 15:52:41
We do offer a pick up at:
Westminster, 8560 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA 92683
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7