Summary of The Day: Located on the 94th floor of the historic John Hancock Center in the heart of downtown Chicago, 360 CHICAGO offers breathtaking views of the city and Lake Michigan from over 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile. Enjoy a cocktail or coffee at our brand new bar while watching the sunset, explore interactive panoramic touchscreens in seven languages, and don't forget to try TILT – an exhilarating one-of-a-kind attraction that literally TILT's visitors to a 30° angle over Michigan Avenue.
Address: 94, 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
Phone number: (888) 875-8439
Operating time: year round, 9:00am - 11:00pm (last elevator will be at 10:30pm)
All submitted orders and ticket reservations are final sales; no refunds or exchanges. The change of departure date must be made 5 or more days prior to the departure day.
You can take a printed copy of your ticket or show your e-ticket to the front-desk at the John Hancock Building, 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, to enter the observation deck.
This ticket can not be used in any tour packages.
TILT tickets cannot be booked separately. Please state your preferred TILT observation time in the "Reservation Request" box. It is available every 15 minutes.
Please be at the TILT at least 45 minutes prior to your chosen time.
This admission is valid in one year before it is activated.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.