Summary of The Day: Capture all the magic of Sydney with this awesome 30 min helicopter scenic flight, cruising along the spectacular south eastern cliffs and beaches of Maroubra including Coogee, then fly over the Iconic Bondi beach.
This helicopter ride then tracks north over Sydney harbours famous heads taking you to the long sandy beaches of Manly and Freshwater that grace Sydney's northern coastline. Your return track takes you past Balmoral beach and into Sydney Harbour to amaze you with the views that make Sydney so world renowned.
After feasting your eyes on the amazing homes along the harbour fly past the Sydney Opera House and then fly past the Harbour Bridge for that "Kodak" moment. This is a "Must Do" tour when in Sydney.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* If travelling on a share flight, the minimum age is 6 years old and must be accompanied by a Guardian. Passengers aged 12 or over can travel on their own as long as they have their guardians permission.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour departs from Hangar 537, Ross Smith Ave, Mascot, Sydney, NSW 2020.
If bad weather precludes flying, we will try to contact you to postpone your flight. Contact may be by phone, email or text. Your flight will be postponed to a mutually convenient other time and/or date.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.