Summary of The Day: Take the Segway PT for a glide around the Distillery District with one of our guides and learn a few interesting facts along the way. You will spend a few minutes training on the Segway followed by a cool spin around the block. By the the end of the experience, you'll have a taste of the past and a feel for the future. We can take up to 7 participants per tour at a time.
How to get the departure location:
Driving: (Close to Parliament St. & Mill St.)
Exit at Richmond St, drive west to Parliament St, then south on Parliament & turn left on Mill St.
Exit Gardiner at Jarvis St, drive north to Front St, then east to Parliament St., then left on Mill St.
Parking is available at city lots for a nominal fee. Accessible from Mill St, Parliament St, Cherry St.
Toronto Transit (TTC):
Exit at Castle Frank station on the Bloor line. Connect to Bus 65A Parliament. Ride down Parliament. Exit at Front St. and walk one block south to Mill St.
Streetcar: Take 504 King street car. Exit at King and Parliament. Walk 2 blocks south on Parliament to Mill St.
Cherry St Bus 172, Front & Bay St to Cherry Beach via TheEsplanade & Mill St.
We will run Segway tours in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. We will not run Segway tours in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, heavy rain, or snow storms. Please call first if you have concerns about the weather. We will call only if we are certain your tour will not run, in which case you will not be charged. Thunder storms blow over quite frequently and we are able to depart a few minutes after the scheduled time.
• The rider must be at least 12 years of age and weight between 100 and 280 pounds.
• Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
• Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf). Click here for the tour waiver: http://www.segwayofontario.com/tourwaiver.pdf.
• We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour. Although we have space in our store, we are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
• Anyone intoxicated or under the influence of drugs is prohibited from riding.
• It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
• We operate guided Segway tours - races and aggressive riding are not permitted on the tours we offer.
• Riders are expected to follow instruction from our guides, operate the Segway in a safe manner, and respect other riders and pedestrians. Failure to do so can result in us ending the tour with no refunds given.
- Please note guides reserve the right to alter the tour route for safety or timing purposes.
|USD $33.08||USD $33.08|
*Only guests at the age of 12 or above and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds are allowed to this tour.|
- 30- minute Segway Tour
- Professional tour escort
- All necessary equipment, including helmet
- Taxes Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All personal expenses
- Tips to tour guide (are always appreciated)
- No cancellations or refunds within 72 hours notice of your tour date.
- Only Guests are at the age of 12 or above and weight between 100 and 280 pounds are allowed to this tour.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Closed Mondays and during extreme weather conditions.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Gloria Chen(4)Useful04/22/2014“Easier than you'd think!” ( Verified Purchased )
We weren't sure what to expect when we booked this, but it looked interesting. That hardly describes it! Thanks to the simple demonstrations and the fantastic narrations, riding segways turned out to be one of the most fun things we'd ever ...done. We were 2 adults (one of us had never ridden a bicycle before) and 3 young teenagers and all found them to be terrifically easy to get around on. The tour is captivating, as well. Don't be apprehensive, it's a lot of fun and definitely worth a try! Read full review
Ricky Martin(4)Useful04/22/2014“Awesome Segway Distillery Spin!” ( Verified Purchased )
We had a great time this weekend on a 30 min tour of the historic Distillery District in Toronto. We decided that this was a good way to show the distillery off to our parents (aged about 60) who may tire of a lot of walking. We started ...off with a short training session to make sure every participant was comfortable on the segways (they are so easy - a great way to get around for everyone!). The staff was amazing - patient and diligent (they made sure that everyone understood the basics of a segway) and hilarious! The tour was engaging, informative, original and funny - i learned a lot of things about Toronto that (as a native Toronto-nian) I had no idea about! I highly recommend this tour - 30 minutes is a good length (they didn't count our training time in this) and it was a blast! Read full review
Christine Douglas(2)Useful04/22/2014A brilliant way to see the Distillery District” ( Verified Purchased )
We booked on the 30 minute Distillery Spin for my husband's birthday during our visit to Toronto. On arrival, we had our five minute training session and then off we went. We soon got the hang of the Segway and as we gained confidence, we f...ound we could concentrate on the beautiful surroundings and the information from the tour guide - the history of this area is really interesting and it was a really fun experience by a knowledgeable guide. Read full review
Edith Ye(6)Useful04/22/2014“Great Family Fun” ( Verified Purchased )
What a great way to explore the Distillery District! The 1/2 hour tour was the perfect length and the entire area is beautiful! The district is full of history and even my kids loved it! We loved the dining suggestions you gave us! Thank... you to Segway for an informative tour! It was a great way to spend sometime with the family! We appreciated all of your patience while we learned to operate our Segway and it was much easier than we anticipated! We will definately be back! Read full review
Francis Jolie(5)Useful04/22/2014“Anniversary fun!” ( Verified Purchased )
My girlfriend and I have always wanted to take a segway tour so when we went to visit Toronto we decided to try out Segway of Ontario. It actually turned out quite nice though as we had a personal tour of the distillery district. The tour... guide was very nice and knowledgeable. He spent the first 10 minutes giving us a tutorial on how to use the segway. The next 50 minutes were spent touring and also tasting some of the local samples of beer and chocolate. Both my girlfriend and I had a lot of fun. Overall still a very good experience. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
“Easier than you'd think!”
We weren't sure what to expect when we booked this, but it looked interesting. That hardly d .. Read MoreBy Gloria Chen On 04/22/2014 06:12:38
“Awesome Segway Distillery Spin!”
We had a great time this weekend on a 30 min tour of the historic Distillery District in Tor .. Read MoreBy Ricky Martin On 04/22/2014 06:07:10
A brilliant way to see the Distillery District”
We booked on the 30 minute Distillery Spin for my husband's birthday during our visit to Tor .. Read MoreBy Christine Douglas On 04/22/2014 05:55:24