Summary of The Day: This adventure will take you along the coast line to look for Hawaiian spinner dolphins. Here in Kona we typically see more than 50 - 100 spinner dolphins in their pods resting along the shoreline. Not only will you learn about these beautiful marine mammals, you will have the rare opportunity to get in the water and see them move about in their habitat. Our captain and well-trained crew will explain how to maximize your open water dolphin experience.
This amazing adventure goes out most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Included is an assortment of soft drinks, snacks, snorkeling gear and instruction.
You must be able to swim and have experience snorkeling previous to this tour.
We suggest wearing clothing that you don't mind getting wet (such as a swim suit and cover up, windbreaker etc)
Cameras and video equipment should also have some sort of water protection
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.