Summary of The Day: Get to know The City of Light through the eyes of a local on this tour full of tantalizing treats and cultural gems. Start the Paris tour right in the heart of one of Paris' most expensive and fashionable areas, where luxury, elegance and beauty are around every corner. Stop in at an illustrious food store and take the chance to sample a mouth-watering macaron, a delicious French speciality, and an ultimate Paris travel experience.
Continue on to the iconic Louvre, home to some of the world's most celebrated art. The enigmatic Mona Lisa and gorgeous Venus de Milo both live in this treasure trove of fine art. Wander through an arcade that offers a free glimpse into the famous sculpture gallery, relax in the well-manicured gardens and enjoy some of the best sightseeing Paris has to offer.
Next, head to a lively Parisian market to indulge in one of France's most popular gastronomic pleasures: cheese! Taste some smooth, mild Brie or sample a slice of pungent Roquefort, known as the King of Cheeses. Afterwards, amble through Paris' secret arcades to discover quirky shops, unique boutiques and one of the oldest buildings in Paris. Day trips like these are a great way to live as a local for a day!
Finally, walk to the fascinating, medieval neighborhood of Le Marais. Full of sweet shops, patisseries, boutiques and cafes, Le Marais offers insight into French culture and the local way of life. Finish the tour in the forecourt of Paris' contemporary art gallery, an incredible example of modern architecture. Climb to the top for panoramic views of France's enchanting capital - a fitting finale to this revealing tour of Paris' best-kept secrets.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children below the age of 6 are NOT permitted.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the meet point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Dress standard: standard dress, comfortable walking shoes, and an umbrella, depending on the weather.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.