Summary of The Day: Looking for a Whale Watching experience you will remember and want to talk about for a long time?
Crusader 1 is limited to 22 passengers therefore offering you a personal day out on the water with unobstructed views of these inquisitive majestic animals. Be in awe of the spectacular breaching, close encounters, magical songs and tail slapping of the Humpback Whales. Get up close and personal with these gentle giants of the sea and encounter pods of dolphins and turtles that are usually regular sightings.
The biggest advantage of whale watching on Crusader 1 is that you will always have that rail side position, ready for that perfect photo. Crusader 1 is an open deck vessel which allows full walk around access even to the bow of the boat where you can watch the dolphins play and follow our path.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 years of age or older.
* Children: 3 - 17 years of age.
* This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 3.
* All children below the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
* This tour requires a minimum of 11 passengers to depart.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
* Same day bookings are always non-refundable.
* If the weather makes for unsafe conditions for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed.
* Refunds are offered and applicable only in the following circumstances: Cancellations due to weather, lack of passenger numbers, or other circumstances requiring the charter to be cancelled.
This tour departs and returns to Public Boating Ramp, 26 Harbour Parade, Buddina QLD 4575, Australia.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time for a prompt departure.
What to bring: comfortable clothing, enclosed shoes, a hat, a camera and sunglasses. Bring a rain jacket just in case of rain. Alcohol is on a BYO basis.
Please inform us of any medical conditions in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.