Summary of The Day: Bask in the glory of liquid sunshine on this Amsterdam tour that covers all the best bars, breweries and beer halls of this brew-loving city. From a place where nuns used to brew ales, to the mothership of Dutch beer brewing - the original Heineken building - see, and taste, the Netherlands strong brewing history.
Go beyond the iconic Heineken, Grolsch and Amstel brands and delve deeper into the fascinating world of Dutch beer on this walking tour that incorporates great cafes and drink stops! To begin, meet your enthusiastic local guide in front of the Bierkoning shop, a short distance from the original Heineken building in the Amsterdam center, an appropriate starting place for this refreshing adventure! Walk the beautiful streets of central Amsterdam, stopping in the downtown area to sample local beers and learn about the Belgium and German influences that have shaped the Dutch brewing industry. Learn about the spots where Amsterdam warehouses used to store beer back in the 15th century then take a detour through the red light district to visit a small brewery located within this infamous area.
We visit another brewery just opened and finish the adventure at a legendary local beer haunt that has more than 200 different varieties of beer! Anyone who drinks beer will be amazed at the range on offer here. Choose to sip on a pale lager, gulp some bitter ale or sample a strong triple malt to celebrate the end of the tour. Raise a glass with friends, make a toast to Amsterdam, you are free to head back to your accommodation or stay on at the beer hall for another sneaky tipple.
* Travelers must be 18 years of age or older and have ID to show to the guide. Note that this is not a pub crawl.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.