Bay Area - Redwood National Forest - Eureka
Summary of The Day: We'll leave the Bay Area driving north through Napa Valley - California's wine country - to arrive in Redwood National Forest. Be sure to be on the lookout for some of Redwood National Forest 's notable sites such as the Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder's Tree Grove and the Avenue of Giants. We'll then travel to Eureka to stay overnight.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Eureka - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Summary of The Day: On the tour's second day, we'll visit Crater Lake National Park - home to Crater Lake. After giving you time to explore the park, we'll go to the city of Klamath Falls to stay overnight.
- Days Inn Klamath Falls or similar
Klamath Falls - Mount Shasta - McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: On the tour's last day, you will leave Klamath Falls and drive along the picturesque Klamath River Basin on your way to Mount Shasta. After, you will continue onto McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park to see arguably one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the U.S. Later, you will head back to the Bay Area.
Please see below for the approximate return time for each location. There may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
El Cerrito - 5:30pm
Oakland - 6:00pm
San Francisco - 6:30pm
Red Roof Inn - 7:00pm
Cupertino - 7:00pm
San Jose - 7:15pm
Fremont - 7:15pm
Newark - 7:15pm
Milpitas - 7:30pm
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $268.00||USD $251.00||USD $243.00||USD $428.00||USD $158.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a 2-12 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including children/infants
***Customers traveling with an infant(s) need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to national park(s)
- Professional tour guide
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Meeting Point)
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anil K.Gottepu(0)Useful09/07/2016Decent trip ( Verified Purchased )
Trip was fun,tour guide was good in providing information about places .
Pranjal Porwal(5)Useful08/29/20163 day tour of Napa Valley, Crater Lake, McArthur-Bernie Waterfalls ( Verified Purchased )
This was one of the relaxed tour and we covered a lot many places. Day 1 - Tour begin with a visit to winery in Napa Valley and in later part of the day, Redwood National Park was covered Day 2 - Trees of Mystery attraction was visited in... the 1st half of the day while the entire 2nd half was for Crater Lake Day 3 - Mt Shasta vantage point and McArthrur Bernie falls were on last day of the tour Tour guide Sandy was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Tour driver Jimmy was also very cooperative. Overall, the tour was smooth and comfortable. Read full review
Debbie Wong(2)Useful08/01/2016Majestic and scenic tour ( Verified Purchased )
We went on July 26-28th. Nina, the tour guide made the trip more enjoyable - spoke Mandarin and English. She tells funny jokes sometimes too. Hotels: Red Lion Inn very nice. Days Inn average but has everything. Both have mini frig and ...microwave. Bus: Our bus was supposedly purchased 2015 so fairly new. Each row of seats has 110v 2 prong outlet (very convenient) but no wifi. There is overhead compartment supported by rubber elastic band (so light stuff only). Heavy luggage under the bus. Each seat also has air vent and light like an airplane - nice to have if you need it. Restroom in back is only for #1 (not #2). There are enough rest stops (almost every 2 - 2 1/2 hours). No drinks in cups allowed due to spills (one person snuck in a cup of coffee and placed it in overhead compartment which then spilled all over someone's backpack). Food stops: you have options at food stops, lunch is mostly fast food (ie. McDonald's, Subway, Wendy's or shop at supermarket if there is one), both dinners are buffet. Last day lunch option was buffet or many fast food options. Nina ordered special mushroom pork soup for 2nd day asian buffet dinner which was excellent. Itinerary: Day 1- Walked around 1/2 hour at Beringer Winery in Napa, Drive-Thru Chandelier Tree in Leggett was fun to watch cars trying to get thru. The bus won't fit. Stayed only about 20 minutes so you must be quick taking pictures and shop fast at little gift shop. Grandfather Tree (1800 years old) - about 20 minutes stop. Last stop was Founders Grove - gigantic redwoods, we walked the trail with Nina -very scenic, 45 min. I would have liked 10-15 more minutes to take more pictures. Day 2 - 1 1/2 drive to Trees of Mystery where we stayed for 1/2 hour for more pictures of Paul Bunyan statue and saw privately owned Indian museum inside gift shop. Saw movie "RV" on bus. - lunch - rest stop on Rogue River - more pictures of people rafting on river. Finally arrived Crater Lake at about 3:30pm for about 1 hour only. I wish we had more time - maybe 15 more minutes to enjoy the lake. There is nice visitor center and 2 gift shops. The lake is GORGEOUS. We saw DVD on bus - good info on spirit of the mountain. Day 3 - Left hotel at 6:30am, 1 1/2 hr drive to Vista Point of Mt. Shasta - nice spot to take pictures from afar. We saw Burney Falls informational DVD on bus - stayed at Burney Falls from about 9:45-10:45am. Nice walking trail down to Falls so you can get closer look. Falls is beautiful. Small new & nice visitor center. There's also a gift shop. For shoppers - no sales tax in Oregon - very nice. If you like to shop, you need to be fast to do both shopping and enjoy the scenery. Trip went very quickly. Nina is nice and will answer any questions you have. Read full review
Anonymous.(0)Useful06/20/2016Good tour ( Verified Purchased )
It was a good 3 day tour with an exellent tour guide. We saw some beautifull places, both during the journey and at the different places that we visited.
tamika.foster(1)Useful11/18/2015Crater lake, redwoods, burney falls ( Verified Purchased )
This trip was amazing. Out tour guide Nina was great. She was extremely insightful, accommodating and helpful.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I want send my parents to 3-4 day trip.
Sites I would like them to visit are Yosemite, Crater Lake, Lake Tahoe and napa valley.
I saw a trip : '3-Day Oregon and Crater Lake National Park Bus Tour (Product Code: 6-199) ' but this covers just a crater lake. Please suggest if there is any trip which covers all destinations mentioned above.
Also will there be any India families in a trip as my parents will be comfortable?
Vidya 08/30/2015 22:56:02
Dear Vidya D,
We have checked the available tours and regretfully, we could not locate a tour that exactly matched your specifications.
Please consider to combine multiple tours to enjoy the sites you have mentioned.
Customer Service Rep
Also, how much time will be spent at Crater Lake?
Thanks. 08/16/2015 14:07:17
The last available tour date is 10/10/2015.
Tours to Crater Lake are almost closed after October.
Day 2 will be Crater Lake for almost one day.
But we ca not guarantee the hours for Crater Lake, for your tour guide will arrange your schedule.
You can double check with your tour guide for the specific time when joining the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Which is the best time to see snow on the crater lake and the island?
Vaikunth 07/17/2015 03:35:27
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
Please check the weather report before departure. The best time for snow on Crater Lake is most likely during the winter season.
Customer Service Rep
There will be some walking involved on tour but not intense walking.
You may also opt out in an attraction if you do not wish to attend and the tour guide will inform you what time to meet back with the group.
Customer Service Rep
however, can you also give me an idea on the time alloted at Crater lake before we head out to klamath for the evening?
...like 2-3 hours? 06/04/2014 23:07:43
According to our local office, usually the tour will be able to stay at Crater Lake National Park for approximately 1.5 hours.
Thank you very much again for your question.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Trip was fun,tour guide was good in providing information about places . Read MoreBy Anil K.Gottepu On 09/07/2016 15:01:54
3 day tour of Napa Valley, Crater Lake, McArthur-Bernie Waterfalls
This was one of the relaxed tour and we covered a lot many places. Day 1 - Tour begin with .. Read MoreBy Pranjal Porwal On 08/29/2016 21:02:41
Majestic and scenic tour
We went on July 26-28th. Nina, the tour guide made the trip more enjoyable - spoke Mandarin .. Read MoreBy Debbie Wong On 08/01/2016 16:07:27