In the morning after breakfast we'll drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley as we head towards the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve! Before we arrive we'll stop at a lookout point to enjoy a panoramic view of the diverse and amazing landscape. Upon arrival we'll take an afternoon game drive to witness the great Wildebeest Migration and discover Big Five of the African Safari: Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffaloes, and Rhinos.
After getting our fill of Masai Mara we'll check into our hotel and have dinner.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll spend another spectacular day on a game drive through Masai Mara! Departing after breakfast at 7:15am, we'll travel through the game reserve to see as many animals as possible. Make sure to bring your camera and extra batteries to capture every memory. Along the way we'll enjoy a picnic “Bush Lunch” under tree shade at the Mara River where the annual migration of animals takes place.
We'll return to the lodge at 5:00pm to relax or take a trip to visit the Masai Village (own expense).
Summary of The Day: In the early morning we'll awake to tea/coffee or hot chocolate before a morning game drive between 6:30am and 8:30am.
This morning drive we'll lead us through Old Africa that's been captured in numerous films. Discover rolling grasslands dotted by Acacia trees and sweeping plains teeming with wildlife. No matter how much you have thought about Africa, this is more than you expected—and the ideal backdrop for a hot air balloon expedition (own expense).
During our stay we also have an opportunity to visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience.
After a full English breakfast back at the lodge we'll depart for Nairobi where our tour will end.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.