Las Vegas - Page
Summary of The Day: We start the day traveling South East through the desert and the Navajo Indian reservation before we come to the South Bank of “One of the 7 wonders of the world” the Grand Canyon. Tour along the south bank and learn how throughout the years the Colorado River carved its way down to the sea and created the wonderland for geologists.
After lunch we continue along the canyon East stopping at some of the many Indian market places to browse the handmade arts and crafts.
- Clarion Inn or similar
Page - Kanab/Cedar City
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we depart to the Lake Powell considered one of the most beautiful lakes in America, enjoy a boat cruise on the water and see the hundreds of private coves and the famous salt pillars and famous sand arches unique to the area. After the cruise we head west to Bryce Canyon home to the most amazing natural sculptures of the world.
Our tour will take us to see amazing rock and sand sculptures honed to perfection over thousands of years of rain wind and sunshine. Experience the unique changing of the colors during the sunset from one of the vista points in the park (may change due to changing sunset times). After the visit we head towards the town of Kanab.
- Some tours will instead go to Cedar City for lodging.
- Days Inn in Kanab / Comfort Inn in Cedar City or similar
Kanab/Cedar City (during select tours) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we head into Zion Park. This park got its name from the Mormon’s the settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness make you feel like you have been transported to another place. Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin River that runs through the park, before leaving this amazing area for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas.
- The approximate return time is between 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm. The actual time may vary based upon traffic and other conditions beyond our control.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $489.00||USD $473.00||USD $465.00||USD $589.00||USD $440.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a child between the ages of 2-14 stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-night hotel accommodations including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Air Conditioned bus
- Cruise on Lake Powell
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon and Zion Park
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Insurance - It is recommended that passengers purchase travel insurance prior to departure
- Service fee for tour guide and driver: $2.00/day per person for each.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall and winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Chia-Meng.Yu(0)Useful05/11/2016Very good tour ( Verified Purchased )
They hired a Chinses translator for me as I am the only Chinese in that group. Besides,we had some very friendly guides and a good driver. It is an amazing experience. Strongly recommend this tour.
Anonymous.(0)Useful05/11/2016Very good experience ( Verified Purchased )
I was the only Taiwanese in that group of local tour to Grand Canyon but this company hired a special translator for me. It must cost a lot. Moreover, we had some very responsible tour guides and a friendly driver. it's really a fabulous ex...perience of traveling. Strongly recommend. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
According to the online information, this tours will not include a stop to Horseshoe Bend.
Please view the following link to view the tours that will highlight Horseshoe Bend:
Customer Service Rep
And I wonder Navajo, Monument is included or not?
I can see the picture above but cannot see the entrance fees are included
Thanks 03/20/2015 14:38:15
According to the online itinerary information for Day 1:
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Las Vegas to head southeast through the desert and Navajo Indian Reservation to arrive at the U.S. national treasure Grand Canyon. You are passing through, but not departing the bus.
With this tour, Antelope Canyon is not apart of the planned itinerary.
As an alternative we recommend the following tours (please click link to view):
Please Note: The above tours will be conducted bilingually in English and Chinese.
Customer Service Rep
We are going to a conference in Portland and then fly to Las Vegas and stay there for 3-4 days. Can you recommend a hotel which is good yet not too expensive in LV. Since we will be flying back to NJ, do we check out of the hotel and go straight to the airport, we have not booked our flight as yet. 08/03/2014 07:21:16
Skywalk is in Grand Canyon west, but this tour is for Grand Canyon South, so they are different attractions.
For the hotel in LV, you can select our contract hotel by below link section:
Customer Service Rep
Dear Grace shin,
The Departure dates are on Tuesdays and Fridays 7:00am Lower Lobby, Group Tour desk of Luxor Hotel, 3900 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, United States.
The approx return time is between 6-7 pm. The actual time may vary based upon traffic and other conditions beyond our control.
To view the tour's available dates, simply locate the reservation step 1 on the upper right hand corner of the tour's information page and scroll through the different available dates per month on the reservation calendar to view the tour's available dates shown in bold print.
You can complete all the steps and click on book now to place your order for the tour online.
Customer Service Rep
Regards Cheryl 05/21/2014 11:02:03
Dear Cheryl Liardo,
We regret that we will not be able to offer you to join the tour from the South Rim as the group would depart together on Day 1 to begin this tour.
We recommend staying with the group throughout the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Very good tour
They hired a Chinses translator for me as I am the only Chinese in that group. Besides,we ha .. Read MoreBy Chia-Meng.Yu On 05/11/2016 07:27:45
Very good experience
I was the only Taiwanese in that group of local tour to Grand Canyon but this company hired .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 05/11/2016 07:20:22