Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: After we meet up at Frankfurt Central Station at 8:30am, we'll make our way to Bonn, the former capital of West Germany. There we will visit Beethoven House and University of Bonn, then head to Cologne to see the iconic Cologne Cathedral, followed by a stroll along the shopping street Schildergasse. After lunch we will depart for Holland, staying overnight in Amsterdam or a neighboring city.
- A4 Schiphol Hotel / Inntel Hotels Amsterdam-Zaandam or similar
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we will tour all the major attractions in Dam Square, including the Royal Palace and the National Monument. You will have the option of hopping onto a glass-topped boat for an hour-long cruise through the storied canals. We will then visit Coster Diamond Factory to see how diamonds are cut and prepared for market, using techniques that have been in use since the 16th century. Our first stop in the afternoon will be Zaanse Schans, the windmill capital of Holland. There we will visit the Wooden Shoe Workshop & Museum and the Cheese Farm to see how clogs and cheese are made. Back at the hotel, you might be interested in an optional tour of Amsterdam's world-famous Red Light District.
- Tulip Inn City West / Radisson Blu Amsterdam Airport or similar
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll head to Brussels, the Belgian capital and political center of the European Union. Our first stop will be the Atomium monument, a cell-shaped structure of stainless steel spheres and tubes built for the 1958 World's Fair. Then it's on to Grand Place and Town Hall, the crowning achievement of Gothic civil architecture. After a look at Manneken Pis, the famous tinkling cherub, we'll head to the French border and make a beeline for Paris.
- Drop-off time and place: approximately 7:00pm at Place d'Italie in Paris
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $236.14||USD $300.84||USD $236.14|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Mandatory Service Fee (min. EUR 5.00/day per person, payable to the guide on Day 1)
- Airport pick-up, drop-off
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise: EUR 15.00/Person
- Amsterdam Red Light District Live Show: EUR 50.00/Person
- Keukenhof : EUR 16.00/Adult, EUR 8.00/Child 4-11 (mid-March to mid-May)
- Volendam Traditional Dutch Village: EUR 10.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If you require a hotel extension, please submit a request in the comments section of the checkout page.
- Hotel check-in time for extensions and early arrivals is 3:00pm.
- Cancellation policy:
- Within 9 days of departure date: Non-refundable.
- 10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of booking price will be charged.
- 17-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of booking price will be charged.
- 30 days or more prior to departure date: 10% of booking price will be charged.
- If a visa support letter has already been submitted, an additional charge of 85 Euros will be assessed for any cancellation unless the customer can provide a copy of the embassy's rejection letter.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Calvin.Barnett(1)Useful01/14/2017Calvin Barnett ( Verified Purchased )
Tour was good and a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and colleagues.
harris ali(5)Useful08/25/2016excellent trip ( Verified Purchased )
The trip was fun and exciting. It covers most of the tourist destinations in each country. I suggest a wifi internet connection in the bus for all the trips.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Tour departure dates vary for each individual tour. The 3 Day Western Europe Tour only offers Monday departure dates for booking.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Melody 06/19/2016 01:54:00
Regretfully no, we don't have any 3-day tours both starting and ending in Frankfurt. Would you like to consider some daily trips from Frankfurt?
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Would appreciate if you advise about the possibility to leave the tour in Brussels as we are not interested in Paris. 06/04/2016 18:25:32
Simply include your plan to end in Brussels in the reservation request section online when placing your order for the tour to allow us to arrange for you to end in Brussels. Note that we will not be able to revise the tour price for you if you choose to end early.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
The 3 day tour (tour code: 56-2311) is currently the tour we can offer if you wish for such a short duration tour.
We offer longer duration tours that offer both Brussel and Amsterdam that start and end in Frankfurt.
Please view the link below.
Customer Service Rep
and where in paris is the stop? 05/15/2015 16:07:37
For tour code 56-2311, the meeting location in Frankfurt is at 08:30am Central Station (HBF) Main Entrance, Am Hauptbahnhof, 60329.
Your drop-off will be arranged in Paris at the following location:
Place d'Italie, 211 Boulevard Vincent Auriol, 75013 Paris, France
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Tour was good and a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and colleagues .. Read MoreBy Calvin.Barnett On 01/14/2017 18:38:40
The trip was fun and exciting. It covers most of the tourist destinations in each country. .. Read MoreBy harris ali On 08/25/2016 08:31:13