New York - King's Dominion (Virginia)
Summary of The Day: Start from morning, we’ll depart NYC for Virginia's Kings Dominion*, where we will arrive at around 2:30pm. The amusement park has lots of fantastic features that will keep the thrill-seekers in your family happy: 13 of the wildest roller coasters on the entire East Coast; the Waterworks area, which is 20 acres of water-filled, water-themed water fun; as well as live shows and rides for smaller children. We’ll have several hours to spend at this exciting spot before we leave the park at around 6:30pm to check in to the hotel for the evening.
- Holiday Inn, VA or similar
Busch Gardens (Virginia)
Summary of The Day: Today we’ll spend a full day in Virginia’s Busch Gardens*, where we will arrive at 10:00 am. Here we’ll enjoy dozens of thrilling rides and attractions with a European theme (The Curse of DarKastle, Alpengeist, Escape from Pompeii, Apollo’s Chariot, and the Loch Ness Monster, to name a few), ten main stage shows, a wide variety of authentic foods and shops, and a magical children's area. And adrenaline junkies among you should make sure to take a ride on the Griffon, the tallest dive coaster in the world, which carries riders up 205 feet, then hurls them 90 degrees straight down at a speed of 70 mph! It plunges, twists and turns - giving riders a heart-racing adventure like none other. After our day full of adventure, we’ll leave the park at around 7:00pm to return to our hotel.
- Holiday Inn, VA or similar
Virginia Beach - Chesapeake Bay
Summary of The Day: We will visit Virginia Beach in the morning to enjoy the sunshine; the long and elegant boardwalk festooned by unique sculptures and statuary and lined with shops and restaurants, as well as the pretty lighthouses that dot the coastline. It will be easy to see why this is such a popular tourist destination! In the afternoon, we will make our way north to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. An engineering marvel, it is the 17 mile link on U.S. Rt. 13 between Virginia Beach/Norfolk and Virginia's Eastern Shore. Rising 30 feet above water, it sits atop four manmade islands and allows ships to glide gracefully underneath highway traffic. We’ll then make our way back to New York, where we will arrive at night.
- We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $152.00||USD $102.00||USD $102.00||USD $252.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $104.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Now York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Kings Dominion: $66.00/Adult(3-61 or over 48”); $45.00/Child (under 48''); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Busch Garden: $77.00/Adult; $67.00/Child(3-9 or under 48''); $77.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Mandatory Requirement: the theme park admission tickets are mandatory paid and we don't accept online pre-purchase admission tickets for this tour. Passengers who join this tour have to purchase the theme park tickets from the tour leader with cash or credit card.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick up location, please send email to email@example.com to confirm the location before 72 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange for you.( Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You can't change the pick up location during 72 hours before departing, because we need to confirm the guests' number in advance to arrange the bus.
*If you change your pick up location during the departure date, and don't join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will problemly miss the bus. We are sorry, we will handle it as No show and we'll not refund you.
**Thanks for your understanding!
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Listed below are the park entry prices for your convenience.
- Kings Dominion: $71.99/Adult; $60.99/Child (3-9 or under 48'' $60.99/Senior(62+)
- Busch Garden: $82.99/Adult; $72.99/Child(3-9 or under 48'' $82.99/Senior(62+)
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7