New York - Virginia Beach
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll depart from New York to Virginia. On the way, we will pass through Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
At the twilight, we will arrive at the fabulous Virginia Beach (admission not included). During the Holiday, Virginia Beach will be decorated by lots of colorful stylish lights. Visitors can go alone the board walk, to see verities of scenes formed by lights. These scenes are mostly voyage theme and holiday season theme, such as sail boat, little mermaid and sailing Santa. What amazing is, these scenes are animated. Visitors will find them located at a fairy tale-like world.
- Courtyard, Virginia Beach Norfolk, VA or similar
Norfolk - Busch Gardens Christmas Town
Summary of The Day: On the second day, we will be visiting USS Wisconsin (admission not included) in the morning. Wisconsin played an important role in the Invasion of Lingayen Gulf and the war of Iwo Jima and Okinawa.
Then we will trave; to Williamsburg, VA, and visit Busch Gardens (admission not included), which is routinely voted the most beautiful theme park in the world. Covering more than 100 acres, it is home to countless rides, stalls, shows, and games. This famous amusement park in eastern Virginia first opened in 1975. Celebrate the spirit of the season at Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town. Christmas Town brings holiday traditions to life with heartwarming shows, delicious holiday dining and festive shopping opportunities.
- Courtyard, Virginia Beach Norfolk, VA / Quality Inn, West End or similar
Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel - Maryland - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will go to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel in the morning. This bridge is one of the most amazing engineering achievements in the world, and is designated “One of Seven Engineering Wonders of the Modern World” in 1965. This bridge is the extension of I-13 road, length 17 miles, connects Virginia Beach, Norfolk and East Coast of Virginia. Driving alone the bridge, visitors will find them at the center of the bay and surrounded by the sea.
Then we will go to the Gaylord National’s ICE! 2016 edition of Gaylord National’s ICE! is Christmas Around the World (admission not included). “ICE!” is the annual ice sculpture exhibition in Maryland. Visitors step inside a winter wonderland created entirely of 5,000 BLOCKS of ice weighing 2 million pounds ! Ices are shipped from Ohio, and ice artists are all come from Harbin, China, which is famous of its ice sculpture festival. Ice sculptures are mostly cartoon characters, carved from crystal ices, colored ices and white ices. The ice slider is the most popular item in the exhibition, appreciated by both children and adults.
After the ice sculpture exhibition, we will depart and head towards Washington, D.C. to visit the National Christmas Tree in front of the White House South Lawn. Since 1923, the National Christmas Tree has been well decorated every Christmas. Every president has made formal remarks during the tree lighting ceremony to announce officially the beginning of Christmas season in front of the White House South Lawn.
Afterward, head back to New York at night.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $172.00||USD $114.67||USD $113.00||USD $272.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Now York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Show Virginia Beach Holiday Lightshow: $10.00/Adult; $10.00/Child (3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)
- Busch Garden Christmas Village: $38.00/person(Mandatory fee. Customers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour guide on the departure date. )
- USS Wisconsin: $15.95/Adult; $11.50/ Child(4-12); $14.95/Senior (55+)
- Ice Sculpture Exhibition(Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center): $41.80/Adult; $34.10/Child (3-11); $41.80/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Atulkumar(1)Useful12/11/2015Great Tour! ( Verified Purchased )
Tour was really nice and well planned. Tour guide Jerry Lin and driver Raymond did their jobs very well. This was my third tour and it was enjoyable. Thank you Jerry helping us taking so many beautiful photos, which make this trip very mem...orable! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7