New York - Air Mobility Command Museum - Chesapeake Bay Bridge
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will depart from New York to Delaware and visit Air Mobility Command Museum. The museum houses C-5A GALAXY, which is one of the largest aircrafts in the world and the largest airlifter in the Air Force inventory.
Then we will go to Chesapeake Bay Bridge in Virginia, one of the Seven Engineering Wonders of the Modern World. It connects Virginia Beach and Norfolk to Virginia’s Eastern Shore. It is 30 feet above the water and stretches across four artificial islands.
Afterward, we will stop at the Virginia Beach. Festival fish, jumping dolphins, frolicking porpoises, and more, all in bright, colored lights at the beach mark the official start of the holiday season along Virginia Beach (admission not included). This unique light show has drawn more 25.000 families to visit each year, and it has been named one of the Southeast Tourism Society’s “Top 20 November Events.”
- Courtyard by Marriott Virginia Beach Norfolk.VA or similar
Virginia Beach - Busch Garden Christmas Village
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will visit the USS Wisconsin (admission not included), which played an important role in WWII during the battles of Lingayen Gulf, Iwo Jima and Okinawa. After Japan surrendered, Wisconsin assisted the US forces occupying Japan, and then participated in Operation Magic Carpet.
Then the bus will take us to Williamsburg for Busch Gardens (admission not included), which is routinely voted the most beautiful theme park in the world. Covering more than 100 acres, it is home to countless rides, stalls, shows, and games. Christmas Town brings holiday traditions to life with heartwarming shows, delicious holiday dining and festive shopping opportunities. Of course, no visit would be complete without a stop at the North Pole to see Santa's workshop and meet the jolly old elf-himself.
- Quality Inn West End.VA or similar
Washington. DC - Adventure Aquarium - New York
Summary of The Day: We will depart and head towards Washington, DC where you can see the National Christmas Tree in front of the White House South Lawn.
Then we will go to Adventure Aquarium in New Jersey (admission not included). You also can see the sea lions and penguins performances as well as many more marine animals. There is an Ocean Realm exhibit, which features a tank that’s capable of holding up to 760,000 gallons of water and is the country's largest aquarium.
Afterwards we'll return to New York City.
- We usually get back to New York City during 8:30 pm-9:00 pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $152.00||USD $102.00||USD $102.00||USD $252.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Now York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Show Virginia Beach Holiday Lightshow: $10.00/Adult; $10.00/Child (3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)
- Busch Garden Christmas Village: Adult $40.99; Child (3-12)$40.99; Child (3-)Free; Senior (62+)$40.99
- USS Wisconsin: $15.95/Adult; $11.50/ Child(4-12); $15.95/Senior (62+)
- Adventure Aquarium: $30.10/Adult; $22.60/Child(2-12); $30.10/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Atulkumar(0)Useful12/11/2015Great Tour! ( Verified Purchased )
Tour was really nice and well planned. Tour guide Jerry Lin and driver Raymond did their jobs very well. This was my third tour and it was enjoyable. Thank you Jerry helping us taking so many beautiful photos, which make this trip very mem...orable! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7