Summary of The Day: A complimentary city tour (duration: approx. 4hrs; prior to 12:00pm arrival) of Downtown, Stanley Park, Chinatown, Canada Place, and Olympic Cauldron. And a bonus min ferry ride to Granville Island (False Creek Ferries operation is weather-permitting; closed on Dec.25 & 26) will be arranged for guests who meet the tour guide before 12:00pm.
- ***Guests who choose Seattle Airport Round trip, ONLY need to pay $80/person. Please contact us for a price adjustment when you make the reservation.
- Type A - Value: Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
2 Options At Your Choice
Summary of The Day: You have following 2 options today:
Vancouver - B.C. Ferries - Victoria - Inner Harbor - Butchart Gardens - Vancouver (Ferries & Garden Adm Incl.)
Depart for Vancouver Island by ferry and capture the spectacular scenery en route. After passing by Victoria’s historic Chinatown, visit Beacon Hill Park’s remarkable Mile "0", landmark British Columbia Legislative Buildings, and explore other significant heritage architectures surrounding the Inner Harbour. Visit the world famous Butchart Gardens before returning to Vancouver.
Vancouver - Whistler - Gondola & Peak2Peak - Vancouver(Sightseeing Gondola Adm incl.)
Along the Sea to Sky Highway, pass by Horseshoe Bay, Shannon Falls, and Squamish. Arrive at Whistler- North America’s No. 1 resort and the host of 2010 Olympic Winter Games. After a ride of the Whistler Mountain Gondola and Peak2Peak, relax and shop at the mountain or in the village(Whistler Gondola & Peak2Peak operation is seasonal (Oct 14-Nov 23: closed for maintenance; subject to change without notice. During Oct. 14-Nov 6, we may arrange Sea to Sky as alternative itinerary). You may also experience snowshoeing excitements for free.
- Type A - Value: Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C - Budget: Barclay Inn / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Vancouver/Seattle - Hometown
Summary of The Day: For Vancouver departure, free day for shopping, visiting friends and family, or dining at nearby Asian cuisines.
If you'd like hotel extension in Vancouver, please make a note in the comments section while booking. we'll contact you as soon as possible. By ordering our contracted hotel, we can transfer you to the hotel with no additional charges on the tour end date. Since the price of Vancouver hotel is subject to change, the quotation is only valid within 24 hours.
Note: If you book Barclay Hotel or Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center(in the downtown of Vancouver), we will offer transfer service with payment.
Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
* We'll greet you at Baggage Claim Belt #3 (For Canada domestic arrivals) or "Welcome Figures" wooden statue in Arrival Hall (International arrivals).
【Seattle Arrival】(Additional fee)
* For passengers who need pick-up in Seattle airport, please meet our tour guide at Baggage Claim Belt #1 at Sea-Tac at approximately at 12:00pm. (Bonus Complimentary Mini Excursion of Seattle rather than Vancouver; Saturday Arrival: postpones 30 mins)
* Please meet the tour guide at Seattle Aquarium Main Entrance at approx. 1:45pm.
Free YVR airport transfer time (scheduled operation):
* 8:00am-9:30pm (Richmond Hotels): Hotel Type A & B
* 8:00am-8:00pm (Downtown Hotels): Hotel Type C & D
Customers who do not need airport transfer can leave the tour:
* From the hotel.(Please check out before 12:00pm)
* From River Rock Casino: 8811 River Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3P8
* Please arrange your return flight to depart after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $239.00||USD $213.00||USD $199.00||USD $353.00||USD $129.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $14.00||+USD $13.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $23.00|
|+USD $13.00||+USD $18.50||+USD $34.00|
|+USD $67.00||+USD $77.00||+USD $82.00||+USD $96.00||+USD $34.00|
|+USD $132.00||+USD $121.00||+USD $114.50||+USD $226.00||+USD $114.50|
|+USD $71.00||+USD $71.00||+USD $71.00||+USD $71.00||+USD $71.00|
|+USD $103.00||+USD $103.00||+USD $103.00||+USD $103.00||+USD $103.00|
|+USD $113.00||+USD $113.00||+USD $113.00||+USD $113.00||+USD $113.00|
|+USD $150.00||+USD $150.00||+USD $150.00||+USD $150.00||+USD $150.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Please note that infant(s) also needs to pay for the tour fare $45.00 per day. According to the law, it is illegal to have infant get on the bus without seat. If guests don't pay for infant, then, the infant cannot get on the bus (then at least one passenger cannot join the coach tour to take care the infant). So, If you have infant(s) participate in the tour, please DO leave us a note to remark the actual number of passengers. We'll notify you with the charges.
***If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be extra charge $20.00 per room per night.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Free Vancouver airport transfer
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Admission fee: Bonus mini ferry(Vancouver in/out guests, not available on 12/25 and 12/26), BC Ferries & Butchart Gardens admission(for guests who choose Victoria option); Peak2Peak & Gondola ride (for guests who choose Whistler option)
- GST taxes
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Vancouver/Seattle airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Meal plan package: (2B, 1L, 2D-5 in total)
- $50.00/Person damage deposit will be collected by tour guide for free snowshoes rental, will refund when snowshoes are returned in same condition.
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Airport Pick-up & Vancouver City Tour: CAD 8.00/person/day
Vancouver Airport Drop-off: CAD 2.00/person/time
Seattle Pick-up/Drop-off: CAD 8.00/person/time
General Tour Day: CAD 9.00/person/day
- Guests must pay optional tour costs and other additional fees in Canadian dollars (CAD). If you only have U.S. dollars or any other non-Canadian currency, we suggest that you:
1. Exchange your currency for Canadian dollars (CAD) before you join the tour.
2. Ask our tour guide for assistance.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 18-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 17-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- * False Creek Ferries operation is weather-permitting; closed on Dec.25 & 26.
* Whistler Gondola & Peak2Peak closed for maintenance: Oct 14-Nov 23; substituted by Sea2Sky Gondola excursion during Oct 14 - Nov 6. Gondola operation is seasonal; subject to change without notice.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that one person can allow to have one medium suitcase and carry-on luggage. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of CAD $35.00 + TAX.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- **False Creek Ferries operation is weather-permitting.
**Whistler Gondola operation is seasonal.
**Please notify shoe size at the time of booking; this activity is weather dependent.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you choose Type B hotel the hotel will be Executive Plaza or Radisson Hotel or similar (Located in Richmond).
Simply select the start date and the number of travelers you are booking for/ number of rooms you require, then click on "BOOK NOW" to place a reservation for the tour on the upper right section of the tour information page. Include your preference for the Radisson hotel in the reservation request section and we will try to arrange accommodations at the hotel for your stays in the Vancouver area depending on availability for your selected travel date.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
Regretfully, you have to choose one out of two on Day 2.
You can book the one day tour separately:
Customer Service Rep
Dear David Lim,
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Please join the Summer tour package 183-3463 (same itinerary) instead of the Winter one, you can check the price in "Book Now" section via link http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-vancouver-and-victoria-tour-package-11.html
We would like to recommend the 4 day tour which may be more suitable： 183-3464 http://www.tours4fun.com/4-day-vancouver-and-victoria-tour-package-11.html
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
3-Day Vancouver and Victoria Summer Tour Package