Vancouver OR Seattle/Vancouver
Summary of The Day: A complimentary City Tour (duration:3.5 hours; prior to 11:30am arrival) of Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron. Bonus mini-ferry ride to Granville Island. (Please note that the mini-ferry ride is included in the half-day Vancouver City Tour and is seasonal and subject to weather conditions)
Please note that the complimentary half-day city tour is only available for customers who meet the tour guide before 11:30am.
- Optional Meal Plan
We can offer you the optional meal plan, you can choose Rockies tour meals or Full meal.
Rockies tour meals: You will enjoy Chinese, Chateau Lake Louise western food during your Rockies tour.
Vancouver meals: Best-known restaurants in Vancouver, such as Kirin, BC Ferries, Sui Sha Ya Japanese. You can enjoy both eastern and western food.
If you book the tour within 30 days before departure, we will confirm seats for you in 5 days; If you book the tour 30 days prior to departure, we will confirm seats in 9 days.
- Type A - Value: Best Western Plus/Hampton Inn / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza / Westin Wall Centre / Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center / Type D hotel surcharge (Oct 13-31 only): $65.00/room/night or similar
Vancouver - Victoria - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Depart for Vancouver Island by ferry. Capture the scenery along the Georgia Strait. Pass by Chinatown and visit Thunderbird Park, Empress Hotel, BC Legislative Buildings, Beacon Hill Park and the remarkable Mile "0". Then, explore other heritage architectures surrounding the Inner Harbour either on foot or by carriage and visit the famous Butchart Gardens. Return to Vancouver by ferry, or by seaplane (surcharge applies).
- Type A - Value: Best Western Plus/Hampton Inn / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza / Westin Wall Centre / Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center / or similar
Vancouver OR Vancouver/Seattle
Summary of The Day: For Vancouver departures, you'll have a free day for shopping, visiting friends and family, or dining at nearby restaurants. We'll transfer you to Vancouver International Airport afterwards.
If you'd like hotel extension in Vancouver, please make a note in the comments section while booking. we'll contact you as soon as possible. By ordering our contracted hotel, we can transfer you to the hotel with no additional charges on the tour end date. Since the price of Vancouver hotel is subject to change, the quotation is only valid within 24 hours.
Note: There is no transfer if you book Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport as hotel extension due to its location. That means we cannot pick you up at Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport to begin your tour and we cannot drop you off at Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport after the tour ends
For a similar tour during the winter time, please visit:http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-vancouver-victoria-and-whistler-tour-package.html
For Canadian domestic arrivals, please meet at the Claim Belt #3; for international flight arrivals, please meet at the 'Welcome Figures' wooden statue in Arrival Hall.
***Free Vancouver International Airport (YVR) Transfer Time: 8:00am - 9:30pm for Richmond hotels (Type A and B hotels) and 8:00am - 8:00pm for Downtown hotels (Type C and D hotels).
Vancouver Cruise Terminal arrival pick-up: please meet our guide at Canada Place (the gate of Pan Pacific) at 9:45 am. Please contact our guide to confirm the pick-up time and location. After you will join the half-day Vancouver City Tour before you are transferred to your hotel. (Please leave your cruise information, such as arrival time and location when you make the order.)
For passengers who need pick-up in Seattle (Additional fee $50), please meet our tour guide at Baggage Claim Belt #1 at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport at approximately 12:00pm.
Passengers arriving in Seattle, your pick-up location is at the Luggage Belt #1 at approximately 12:00 pm (one way: extra fee $50)(Complimentary mini Seattle tour, no Vancouver city tour, Saturday pick-up time is postponed approximately 30 minutes).
For downtown arrival(extra fee $50), please meet the tour guide at the Seattle Aquarium Main Entrance at approx. 1:45pm. Transfer to Vancouver Hotel after a brief stop at Space Needle.
For Seattle Cruise Terminal arrival(extra fee $50), please meet tour guide at PIER 91 or PIER 66 at 13:15pm. Please contact our guide to confirm the pick-up time and location. After you will join a brief stop before you are transferred to your hotel. (Please leave your cruise information, such as arrival time and location when you make the order.)
We offer one complimentary airport pick-up from YVR Airport for each room within the above time frame. After the tour, we transfer guests to the airport together. If you need additional transfer service beyond our time frame, please contact us for availability and price.
***Guests who choose Seattle Airport Round trip, ONLY need to pay $80/person. Please contact us for a price adjustment when you make the reservation.
If you failed to join the complimentary city tour on day one, you can enjoy it today. Please arrange your flight to depart after 3:30pm, if you would like to join the city tour on the same day.
The free transfer time is between 8:00 am - 9:30 pm (Richmond hotels) or 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (Downtown hotels).
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St. Please check out before 12:00pm.
For Seattle departures, our tour guide will transfer you from Vancouver to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Please arrange your return flight after 3:00pm. Please arrange your return flight after 4:00pm, if your tour end on Saturday.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $266.00||USD $227.00||USD $208.00||USD $383.00||USD $116.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $27.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $22.00||+USD $73.00|
|+USD $7.00||+USD $14.00||+USD $17.00||+USD $13.00||+USD $27.00|
|+USD $123.00||+USD $110.00||+USD $104.00||+USD $250.00||+USD $27.00|
|+USD $63.00||+USD $63.00||+USD $63.00||+USD $63.00||+USD $63.00|
|+USD $93.00||+USD $93.00||+USD $93.00||+USD $93.00||+USD $93.00|
|+USD $87.00||+USD $87.00||+USD $87.00||+USD $87.00||+USD $87.00|
|+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
Customers who are traveling with infants need to pay tour fare for that infant.
Please note that infant(s) also needs to pay for the tour fare. According to the law, it is illegal to have infant get on the bus without seat. If guests don’t pay for infant, then, the infant cannot get on the bus (then at least one passenger cannot join the coach tour to take care the infant). So, If you have infant(s) participate in the tour, please DO leave us a note to remark the actual number of passengers. We’ll notify you with the charges.
*Children under 2 years old have to pay $45 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child’s name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we’ll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick up and drop off
- Butchart Gardens and B.C. Ferries Admission fee
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Vancouver/Seattle airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Meal plan package (2B, 1L, 2D-5 in total)
-Value (A): $63/Person
-Deluxe (B): $93/Person
-Budget (C): $87/Person
-Premium (D): $120/Person
(The price is subject to change. Please pay the tour guide on the arrival day of your tour if you would like this option.)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
YVR Airport Pickup: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Optional return by Seaplane from Victoria to Vancouver; Discover BC’s spectacular coastlines
- to Richmond: Adult $118.00 and up /Child (2-11 yrs) $62.00 and up (per person)
- to Canada Place: Adult $165.00 and up /Child (2-11 yrs) $89.00 and up (per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival time and arrange for pick-up before you depart for your excursion.
- Wear with a light coat for cool mornings & evenings during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We offer one complimentary Seattle/Vancouver Cruise Terminal pick-up for each order within the time frame 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Once reservation is confirmed, we will request for your cruise information so we can arrange your pick-up.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Aranya Siriphon,
According to the following link, you will need a visa to visit Canada:
Please also double check with your local Canadian Embassy office for more definitive information on your requirements for travel.
Customer Service Rep
Currently, this tour does not have updated departure dates for 2015.
You are welcomed to check back with us on or about March 2015 for possible updates.
You may also complete the following form where you can be notified for possible updates as well:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
5-Day Canadian Rocky Mountain Summer Tour