Summary of The Day: At 9:00am we will depart from the hotel and travel to the city of Santa Monica. This famous beach town is known for its beautiful views and has been the shooting location of hundreds of Hollywood films. Walk along the Santa Monica Pier and enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean. Next we will head to Beverly Hills via Rodeo Drive. Celebrities and the ultra-rich frequent this shopping area, making it one of the most glamorous destinations in the world. After leaving the wealthy enclave, we will head to the Original Los Angeles Farmers Market, originating in 1934. You will find many international cuisine choices among the delicious California grown produce. After lunch, we will head up the hills above Los Angeles for spectacular views of the city and the iconic Hollywood sign. We will continue on to Olvera Street. This 200 year old street is a colorful Mexican market place and is known to host Mexican music, dancing and holiday celebrations. After, we will stop in downtown L.A. at the Staples Center, home to the Los Angeles Lakers , the world champion basketball team.
Summary of The Day: Experience movie magic at it best. The studio theme park ride attractions include Shrek, Jurassic Park, The Mummy Returns, and more. There are also various performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the movie sets and uncover the secrets of legendary films on the world-famous studio tour. Finally, we will transfer you to LAX airport.
When you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport, please meet your tour escort at:
* Domestic flights: Baggage claim
* International flights: Arrival Hall
* Without flight: Please meet at terminal 7 the UA baggage claim #1.
Please arrange your flight to arrive at LAX between 9:00am - 10:00pm as airport pick-up is free only between those times.
* For customers who choose hotel extension, please transfer to the hotel on your own.
we will transfer you to LAX airport.
***Please arrange your air-ticket departure from LAX after 9:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
Complimentary LAX airport pickup and dropoff
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
2-night hotel accommodations
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Medieval Times Dinner Show: $60.00/Adult; $38.00/Child(4-12) - Universal Studios: $90.00-$105.00/Person(Price is subject to final confirmation, child and adult pay the same price)(Mandatory fee)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
The child admission tickets of Universal Studios Hollywood if purchased
separately, will be based on the passenger' s height as stipulated by the theme
parks. - Guests 48 inches and taller will pay the general admission
price. - Guests under 48 inches will pay child fare.
Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
To ensure you do not have to change hotels if you choose to extend your stay after the tour, please select the Holiday Inn Select La Mirada as your extension when booking your multi day tour package: http://www.tours4fun.com/holiday-inn-select.html
We will notify you if a hotel other than the Holiday Inn La Mirada is used as accommodations for the 3 day tour you are interested interested in. Please also add a request in the comments section when placing your order online that you want to ensure that your extension will be at the same property as the hotels used for the package.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Brandii - Customer Service Rep. www.tours4fun.com