Summary of The Day: Today we will tour the city of Boston, MA. Our tour begins with visit to the campuses of Harvard University and MIT. We will also visit the Massachusetts State House on Beacon Hill, from which we will be able to see Boston Common. The afternoon portion of our tour will bring us first to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Trinity Church. After that we will take the Cruise of Boston Harbor and finally we will finish the tour after visit Quincy Market.
- For meeting point of Across street from Eldo Cake House(35 Harrison Avenue Boston, MA 02111):
The meeting time for departure on Friday/Sunday is 9:30am;
The meeting time for departure on Monday/Saturday is 7:00am.
For meeting point of Wollaston CVS (42 Beale Street, Quincy, MA 02170):
The meeting time for departure on Friday/Sunday is 8:30am;
The meeting time for departure on Monday/Saturday is 6:00am.
Please make a right choice to match your departure date when making reservation.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We will leave Boston in the morning to the Niagara Falls. When we arrive, we will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (own expense, subject to availability). Also, you will have the opportunity to see the Native American cultural show "Spirit of the Mist," and watch Niagara Adventure Theater Movie at your own expense. At the end of the day, you can enjoy Niagara Falls Night tour (own expense).
- Days Inn or similar
Thousand Islands(Summer)/Corning Museum of Glass(Winter) - Boston
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule
After breakfast we head to Thousand Islands for a cruise (own expense)! The Thousand Islands encompasses a region northeast from the outlet of Lake Ontario and extends approximately 60 miles in length comprising more than 1800 Islands. After taking the Thousand Islands Cruise, we then head back to Boston.
Winter Schedule(November to May)
Today we will visit the beautiful Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). After lunch then we head back to Boston.
Corning Museum of Glass will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (12/24 & 12/25) and New Year Day.
- *Friendly Reminder*
*For tours departing on Monday and Saturday:
Day 1: Boston - Niagara Falls
Day 2: Thousand Islands(Summer)/Corning Museum of Glass(Winter) - Boston
Day 3: Boston
For tours departing on Friday and Sunday:
Drop Off Time and Locations:
- 6:30 pm I-90 Service Area 4E, Ludlow, MA 01056 (Ludlow Service Plaza, Eastbound)
- 7:00 pm I-90 Service Area 6E, Charlton, MA 01508 (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound)
- 8:00 pm 36 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 (Eldo Cake House)
- 8:30 pm 42 Beale Street, Quincy, MA 02170 (Wollaston CVS)
For tours departing on Monday and Saturday:
Drop Off Time and Locations:
- 4:00 pm 36 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 (Eldo Cake House)
- 4:30 pm 42 Beale Street, Quincy, MA 02170 (Wollaston CVS)
Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $269.00||USD $180.00||USD $169.00||USD $399.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $168.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach or minibus (high-top 14-seater) depending on number of passengers on departure date
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admission & Optional tours (Prices may vary depending on the season and availability)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $21.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(11-); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : Adult/$18.25; Child(6-12)/$10.65; Senior(62+)/$18.25(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). It will open at 4/1/2017.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(11-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Native American Dance Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(11-); $20.00/Senior(65+)(From 2/19/2017, the price will be: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(11-); $21.00/Senior(65+).)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/pax(Mandatory)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(12-); $51.00/Senior(62+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $27.00(62+)/Senior(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 4/1.)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger under 9.
- Bookings for tours departing between the end of December and mid-February are not guaranteed. Your booking will be subject to reconfirmation 2-3 days prior to departure date.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight, comfortable clothing.
Wear layered clothing in fall and winter to ensure warmth in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks. 06/07/2016 18:09:14
We do not have confirmed hotels that are nearby the meeting point.
Here is the list of hotels we can offer you in Boston:
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
The drop off location will be the same as the pick up:
42 Beale St, 42 Beale St, Quincy, MA 02170
In front of Eldo Cake House, 36-38 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111
The ending time will be approximately 6-7PM.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
3-Day Boston,Toronto & Niagara Falls Tour