Summary of The Day: Journey south through jarrah forest and sheep farming country and arrive at the stunning Stirling Ranges for lunch. Visit the Porongurups to climb Castle Rock and enjoy the breathtaking view.
Continue to Albany and visit Middleton Beach and Mt Clarence for sunset before we check in at our accommodation in town.
Summary of The Day: Explore the natural wonders of The Gap, Natural Bridge, and blowholes (weather permitting) and head west to William Bay National Park for a swim at Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks.
Next is the Valley of the Giants and Ancient Empire for the stunning Tree Top Walk and the canopy of the Red Tingle Trees. Enjoy lunch before we visit the fire lookout tree that’s yours to climb… if you dare! Next is Augusta township for our overnight stay.
Summary of The Day: Visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse to see where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet. Explore the stunning region of Margaret River, including an adventure cave, a winery to taste some of the world renowned wines, and beautiful Prevelly Beach and Surfers Point.
Final stop is the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere, the Busselton Jetty, before we arrive in Perth at approximately 7.30pm.
* Price is per person USD:
* This tour requires a minimum of 4 travelers to depart.
* Accommodation upgrades subject to availability and are per person.
* All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated.
* All passengers must be 18 or older.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.