Summary of The Day: Journey south through jarrah forest and sheep farming country and arrive at the stunning Stirling Ranges for lunch. Visit the Porongurups to climb Castle Rock and enjoy the breathtaking view.
Continue to Albany and visit Middleton Beach and Mt Clarence for sunset before we check in at our accommodation in town.
Summary of The Day: Explore the natural wonders of The Gap, Natural Bridge, and blowholes (weather permitting) and head west to William Bay National Park for a swim at Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks.
Next is the Valley of the Giants and Ancient Empire for the stunning Tree Top Walk and the canopy of the Red Tingle Trees. Enjoy lunch before we visit the fire lookout tree that’s yours to climb… if you dare! Next is Augusta township for our overnight stay.
Summary of The Day: Visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse to see where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet. Explore the stunning region of Margaret River, including an adventure cave, a winery to taste some of the world renowned wines, and beautiful Prevelly Beach and Surfers Point.
Final stop is the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere, the Busselton Jetty, before we arrive in Perth at approximately 7.30pm.
Includes breakfast and lunch
For tours returning to Perth regulations state that we can only drop you off at you original pickup point or at the Swan Barracks.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person USD:
* This tour requires a minimum of 4 travelers to depart.
* Accommodation upgrades subject to availability and are per person.
* All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated.
* All passengers must be 18 or older.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A moderate level of fitness is required to make the most of this tour.
Our tours are aimed at the young and the young at heart and they all include hikes of 2+ kilometers over moderate to difficult terrain, often in high temperatures.
This tour does not require you to enter water if you do not feel comfortable doing so and choosing to engage in in water activities is a decision you should make based on your own ability and confidence to do so safely.
Strict luggage restrictions apply. 1 Large Piece (preferably a soft bag/backpack) + small carry on bag and no luggage heavier than 15kg. Due to the rough nature of some of the roads we travel on Tours4fun cannot be held liable for any damage caused to luggage that does not meet the above criteria.
It is recommended that you bring with you a hat, sunglasses, bathers, 2 towels, water bottle (1L), sunscreen, insect repellent, small torch, warm clothing and rain jacket (winter), sturdy walking shoes, camera with lots of memory and battery.
Tours operate with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 20 participants.
Tour is teamwork based. In order to make the experience as fun and smooth as possible, it is requested that participants help with the packing/unpacking of the bus, meal preparation, and looking after your own and each other’s safety.
Meals are provided at cafes and restaurants, as well as fresh meals prepared by the group. that include hot and cold lunches, hot dinners with salads and vegetables and continental style breakfasts. All dietary requirements can be catered for, including vegetarian, gluten free and other requests. Please advise when booking (a small surcharge may apply). Water and snacks are provided in all vehicles.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
This tour operates in outback and remote areas and reserve the right to alter the route, itinerary or to cancel the operation if road, weather or other conditions dictate. Any personal expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any curtailment, delay or alteration of any tour, whether caused by flooding, fire, road closure, mechanical defect or any other causes, are the responsibility of the passenger.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.