This is the bus we used in the tour. Very comfortable and cl ...more28/08/2011
3-Day Grand Canyon West (Skywalk) Bus Tour: Hoover Dam, Chocolate Factory & Tanger Outlets (Product Code: 2-358)
Summary of The Day: Please meet your tour guide at Circus Circus Hotel (Near the elevator on the second floor, 2880 S. Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109) at 3:30pm
Las Vegas is constantly changing and always exciting. Take an optional city tour of Las Vegas and explore the "Entertainment Capital of the World" or attend one of the unique shows that are exclusively performed in Las Vegas.
- Circus Circus or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Las Vegas during the morning and travel to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon West that is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation. You must pay a mandatory admission fee that includes lunch. While at the Grand Canyon, you may choose to step on the thrilling Skywalk or take a Helicopter Tour and River Cruise. We'll next go to the Hoover Dam. After some time there, we'll head back to Las Vegas.
- Circus Circus or similar
Las Vegas - Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Your last day on this tour will begin in the morning as we make your way to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. After, there will be a optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas and then depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles, there will be a stop by the famous Tanger Outlets. After, guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up locations.
*** We normally return to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m., but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather and traffic.
We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. If you choose to depart from Las Vegas, you will not be able to visit the Tanger Outlets.
Guests departing from Las Vegas will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens in the morning and enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas. We will then transfer you to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, near the McCarran International Airport.
We recommend bus or taxi services for guests flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for $10 and take about 10 minutes.
Guests who wish to begin their tour in Los Angeles, must please go to the following link to book online:http://www.tours4fun.com/skywalk-las-vegas-3-day-tour.html
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to free-fare passenger based on triple or quad price.
*Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. "No-shows" will be assessed a $100 fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person. Double price will always apply to the first two people in a room. e.g. 2 adults +1 child = 2 x double price + 1 kid price
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodations (Circus Circus Hotel) on the strip
- Round-trip ground transportation between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Professional tour guide
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Las Vegas airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expense, including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Person(According to the weather)
- Two Las Vegas buffet lunch of Chinese seafood: $14.99/Adult; $10.99/Child(5-10)(Fee includes tax and tip(From 10/1/2015, price will be changed into $9.99/Adult; $6.99/Child(5-10)) Address: Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- One buffet lunch: $9.99/Adult; $6.99/Child(5-10)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160.00/person(5+)
- “O”-Cirque Du Soleil: $230.00/person(5+)
- Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil: $95.00/person(For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Las Vegas Night Time Helicopter: $139.00/person
- FANTASY: $65.00/Person(Must be 18 years of age or older to see show because the performance contains nudity.)
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person(5+)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $160.00/Person(6+)
- Las Vegas Believe Show: $98.00/Person(5+)
- Zarkana by Cirque Du Soleil: $119.00/Person(5+)
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $93.00/person($115.00 for VIP) (For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $205.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/Person(Grand Canyon West. Mandatory fee on tour.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
All passengers in this tour lodging in Circus Circus Hotel will receive a $86-value Super Gift Pack each!
★2 Hot Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $25 value!
★Famous show by World’s Largest Permanent Circus in Circus Circus Hotel, $10 value!
★Discounts for a variety of restaurants and shops within the hotel, $30 value!
★Free WIFI and Kettle using in Circus Circus Hotel, $16 value!
★Match play + Bonus Casino Chips, $5 value!
(The special offers listed above are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide.)
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Please notify us by adding a comment on the check-out page if you wish to end your tour in Los Angeles. The tour fees will remain the same. If you choose to begin your tour in Los Angeles, please go to the following link to book online: http://www.tours4fun.com/skywalk-las-vegas-3-day-tour.html
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
What a fun tour!( Verified Purchased )
Our guide was always punctual and made the tour lots of fun. I took the optional city tour of Las Vegas and saw a great show- it was a combination of magic and Cirque du Soleil. It was wonderful. And I can\'t say enough about the awe-inspir...ing Grand Canyon! I would recommend walking on the \"Skywalk\" if you can stomach looking down and seeing down below, but it was amazing! The Hoover Dam was much more impressive in person than on TV, and it was such an amazing way to see both of these incredible feats. I have to say that Ethel M\'s Chocolate Factory was quite interesting; I liked trying out the yummy goodies at the end of the tour. Botanical Cactus Gardens was very appealing- overall I had a great time; I would recommend this tour to all my friends back home. Read full review
Xunyi Sun(19)Useful05/13/2009 18:59:42
Comfortable trip( Verified Purchased )
Last month I attended an exhibition in Las Vegas, after that, I just had a 3 days\' leisure time, so I decided to visit the Grand Canyon. On the 3-day trip, my colleagues and I went to the casinos, watched the wonderful laser light shows in... old down, etc. It was so amazing! We also visited the west rim of Grand Canyon. We took a lot of beautiful pics when we walked on the Skywalk. In general, it was a nicely arranged trip! Read full review
What a nice trip!( Verified Purchased )
The Skywalk were nice, we actually got a chance to step onto the glass floor for the beautiful view of the Grand Canyon. At first we were afraid to put step onto the Skywalk since it is high above and see everything clearly beneath your fee...t. But with the tour guide explanation, we now known how safe it is, we enjoyed it very much and took many nice pictures as well. Read full review
Must see attraction!!( Verified Purchased )
The Grand Canyon was beautiful, especially view from the skywalk. And we also see the Colorado River from the Skywalk. And of course, marvelous eagle point. It’s a memorable trip!
Great way to visit the Canyon( Verified Purchased )
My friend and I didn\'t want to drive, so we booked this tour and, wow, it was worth every penny. In my opinion, one of the stops was very boring, but I was in heaven once we got to the Grand Canyon. The views are jaw-dropping. The tour gu...ide was nice and we arrived at every point on our itinerary right on time. I definitely recommend this trip. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
is not so clear at the web page.
2. Is posible to meet the group after 3:30 on day 1? how would that be?
Thanks. 07/23/2015 02:26:49
Thanks for your attention on Tours4Fun.
You should meet the tour guide at 3:30 pm at Circus Circus Hotel, if you want join the optional city tour of Las Vegas. Otherwise, you will have the rest of the night to explore on your own.
Customers who arrive at the hotel after 3:30 pm may not have the hotel check-in until the tour guide return at around 10:30 PM-11:30 PM from the city tour of Las Vegas.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our tours.
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for the information. 07/23/2015 00:10:32
On day 3, you have the option to self dismiss from the hotel at any time. Latest will be at 11:00 am, this is when the check-out is.
Your second option is to visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens in the morning and enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas.
We will then transfer you to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, near the McCarran International Airport. We recommend booking a flight after 2:00 pm.
Customer Service Rep
The advertise price of $99.00 per person is only for departures on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Guest departing on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday will pay a rate of $119.00. For more information or clarification, please refer to the "Pricing" section of the website.
Customer Service Rep
Therefore I will like to stay 1 night in the Hollywood area for 3 persons. Any suggestions? 05/30/2015 22:46:01
Dear Ron Ramkalawan,
Thank you for your inquiry.
For tours to Los Angeles Hollywood area starting from/ending at Las Vegas, the minimum duration will be 3 days. The west rim will always take one day and the distance between Los Angeles Hollywood area to Las Vegas will be quite long.
You are more than welcome to end this 3 day tour in Los Angeles and then have a Los Angeles city tour:
For hotel extension, please check here for your reference:
Customer Service Rep
we are three persons in total. we are reaching las vegas on 2nd may night. we need accommodation at las vegas on 2nd and 3rd may. we would like to see Canyon and hoover dam on 3 rd and chocolate factory on 4th may. drop us at Los angels on 4th evening. we would like to stay at Las angels on 4th may. How much it costs for a person according to this plan.
please let us know as soon as possible.
thanks.. 04/27/2015 19:08:24
For tour code 2-358, you are able to start the tour on the 2nd of May from Los Angeles.
The package will include the hotel stay for the 2nd and 3rd of May.
If you join the tour on the 2nd, your tour will end on the 4th of May in Los Angeles.
The tour will visit the Grand Canyon on day 2 and will also visit the Chocolate Factory on the last day of the tour.
The current price per person departing on the 2nd of May is $119.00 based on double occupancy.
If a hotel in Los Angeles is needed, we recommend the below hotel:
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
What a fun tour!
Our guide was always punctual and made the tour lots of fun. I took the optional city tour o ..By Neil On 10/13/2009 19:56:25
Last month I attended an exhibition in Las Vegas, after that, I just had a 3 days\' leisure ..By Xunyi Sun On 05/13/2009 18:59:42
What a nice trip!
The Skywalk were nice, we actually got a chance to step onto the glass floor for the beautif ..By Sandeep On 06/23/2008 10:36:00