Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Depart from Los Angeles this morning and drive to Santa Barbara, the ‘America’s Riviera’! Enjoy beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast along the way. The new Mediterranean and Old Spanish style Architectures are surrounded by flowers and lawns; this little Central California Coastal City is one of the most popular vacation destinations. Then drive to Solvang, Danish for ‘Sunny Field’! The cozy little town is dominated by Danish style architectures and known for warm sunshine year round. Drive to Silicon Valley next, the ICON of America’s High Tech Sectors. Arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
UC Berkeley - Cable Car - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! UC Berkeley is one of world’s top universities. Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We take a Cable Car ride (Ticket Mandatory), known as “the only mobile monument of America”, and enjoy the city view. Then explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, the Palace of Fine Arts. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year!
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
Roaring Camp Redwood Forest Train -1 7Miles - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: This morning we are headed to Roaring Camp, a beautiful small village located in California Coastal Mountains. ‘Woooh’… The steam train may sound farfetched today, but brings back sweet memories. As the whole world is adapted to maglev trains and highways, we take a lovely and scenic ride on a nostalgic steam train today! Departs from authentic western village, winds through redwood forests; it’s truly a memorable experience! Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula afterwards, gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses (stop 30 minutes for sightseeing, 5 Grand Slam have been held here) stretch beyond shiny multi-million dollar mansions.. Scenery of 17 Miles (Admission included) is truly breathtaking. World’s famous California Highway 1 (drive on); honeymooner’s Mecca - Lovers Point(drive by); the stunning view of 17 Miles… ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic wonderland. To all Monterey’s visitors, the world’s famous Aquarium is a must-see. Over 600 species of marine life including colorful fishes and deep-sea monsters, call the Aquarium home, seagulls flying high above! Return to Los Angeles in the evening and finish our joyful 3-day San Francisco and 17-Mile trip.
We offer airport shuttle service to those flying out of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on the same day. Please book a domestic flight departing after 9:30pm and an international flight after 10:30pm.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quote or select the hotel in EasyBook system.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $170.00||USD $114.00||USD $120.00||USD $270.00||USD $140.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at specified locations.
- 2-night hotel accommodations.
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe coach.
- Professional tour guide.
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals.
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $8.00/day per person).
- Optional tours and entrance fees (Rates vary from season to season and only the price at the ticket booth/box office is final).
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $20.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including 17-Mile Drive admission fee and cable car fee.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40.00/Adult or Teenager; $25.00/Child (3-12)
- Roaring Camp Railroads: $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(2-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay $30.00 free explore fee and San Francisco mandatory fee $20.00.
- To ensure your travel plans during the holiday season (Christmas to New Year's Day), we suggest that you book your tour one month in advance.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at hotels of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Those needing to change the pick-up location should inform Tours4Fun at least 5 days in advance. Requests made any closer to the departure date will be declined.
- Getting to San Francisco: If your hotel is near the Fremont/Union City area, guests may ask the front desk for a taxi to the nearest BART station. The BART train system will take you to downtown San Francisco.
- Taking a taxi from Fremont/Union City area to downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes to one hour. Taxi fares vary.
- Multiple pick-up and drop-off points are offered as an extra perk. You may be transferred to a central meeting point before we set off on the actual tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
As of right now, the departure dates for 2016 will only be available until November/October.
Please check back then to see the updated departure dates for next year 2016.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7