Remaining Seats:(Update:2017/03/07 07:39pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
The Polar Caves - Weirs Beach - Lake Winnipesaukee Dinner Cruise
Summary of The Day: We'll depart New York City and head to New Hampshire to begin our tour at The Polar Caves that formed about 50,000 years ago. These formations are a spectacular sight!
We'll then go to Weirs Beach, where Lake Winnipesaukee begins. It's a great place for walking and swimming.
You'll have the option to enjoy a romantic evening cruising Lake Winnipesaukee aboard the M/S Mount Washington at an additional cost. Dinner dance cruises include a delicious buffet dinner and dancing to live music. Swing to the tunes of the Good Old Days and watch the sun set on the big lake. Lake Winnipesaukee is the largest lake in New Hampshire!
- Econo Lodge, Manchester or similar
Cannon Mountain - Flume Gorge - Mount Washington Cog Railway
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll take an 80-passenger cable car (additional fee) to the 4,080 foot summit of Cannon Mountain in under 10 minutes. On a clear day, you can see the mountains of four states and Canada. There is a 360-degree observation desk on the summit of the mountain.
Afterwards, we'll head to Flume Gorge (additional fee) - that has more than 20 water falls along its path. We can walk along the gorge and enjoy Mother Nature.
You'll have the option to take the Mt. Washington COG Railway for additional fees. This 140-year-old cog railway to Mount Washington will provide an unforgettable adventure and magnificent scenery.
- Econo Lodge, Manchester or similar
Lake George Minne-Haha Cruise - Saratoga Springs - Walkway Over the Hudson - New York City
Summary of The Day: On the tour's third day, you'll have the chance to take the Minne-Haha Cruise on beautiful Lake George at an additional cost. It will circle around this stunning lake. You'll hear the sound of steam produced from the boat and enjoy the beautiful mountains and trees along the lake.
We'll next pass through the city of Saratoga Springs - a popular resort destination for more than 200 years. We'll then visit the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park - a linear walkway spanning the Hudson River. At 212-feet tall and 1.28 miles long, it is the longest, elevated pedestrian bridge in the world.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $172.00||USD $115.00||USD $113.00||USD $272.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $108.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise: $55.00/Adult; $45.00/Child(3-12); $55.00/Senior(62+)
- Polar Cave: $17.50/Adult; $13.50/Child(3-12); $17.50/Senior(62+)
- Canon MT Aerial Tramway: $17.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Flume Gorge: $16.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $16.00/Senior(62+)
- Mt. Washington COG Railway: $69.00/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $65.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- In order to effectively arrange the East Brunswick, NJ (Hong Kong Supermarket) drop-off services during 5/28/2016–9/4/2016, our shuttle need to gather certain number of passengers in either Manhattan-Chinatown or Jersey City meeting point, and send them back to East Brunswick. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to East Brunswick may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
- We recommend you read the following notes:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour at the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a detailed arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
FANIN(1)Useful10/01/2015Mountains and lakes ( Verified Purchased )
This is a relatively new tour, only started not even a year ago. That’s why my group only had 13 people. I don’t know about others, but I like smaller groups. Our tour guide was very helpful and sent an informative message the day before th...e the trip regarding what to expect and what to prepare. I was also very lucky to get a sunny weather while there. You can see quite far on the top of the mountain. According to the local guides a nice clear sky day like that don’t happen often. So check the forecast before booking the date if you can. A couple of attractions require some exercise, such as Polar Caves and the 2-mile trail in the Flume gorge. However, there are easier and shorter routes if they become too difficult for you. One thing about tours is that they are usually time restricted. Although you do have limited time in each attractions, but this tour gives you enough time to enjoy, so it didn’t feel like we were always in a rush. I had a great time taking this tour. If you like to take 3 days away from the big cities to see mountains and lakes, this is your tour. Read full review
Premjit Pan(0)Useful12/25/2014Great experience
"My experience with Tours4Fun is really good. I have tried many tours and all of them were good. I had heard about them from one of my colleagues. Navigating the site is easy and the price is competitive. I contacted them once before my Flo...rida trip. I had to update my flight details and they helped me, so it was good. I never had any issues." Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
This tour only departs from the following locations:
7:00AM Brooklyn(pickup only, no drop-off) HSBC Bank, Brooklyn 6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
6:30AM East Brunswick Hong Kong supermarket (Only available during 5/28-9/4/2016) 275 New Jersey 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
8:00AM Manhattan Chinatown Manhattan 87 Bowery St, New York, NY 10002
7:00AM New York Flushing, Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
You can select your preferred meeting point when you place a reservation online.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Mountains and lakes
This is a relatively new tour, only started not even a year ago. That’s why my group only ha .. Read MoreBy FANIN On 10/01/2015 21:25:28
"My experience with Tours4Fun is really good. I have tried many tours and all of them were g .. Read MoreBy Premjit Pan On 12/25/2014 00:00:00