Arrive Lima / Nazca
Summary of The Day:
From $599.00 USD Per Adult for 1 traveler
From $499.00 USD Per Adult for 2 travelers
From $399.00 USD Per Adult for 3 travelers
Transfer from your hotel in Lima at approximately noon to start your adventure at the Lima bus station. Arrive in Nazca (approx. 7:30pm) where you will be met. Transfer to your hotel and overnight in Nazca.
Please note that hot water shortages and power outages can be fairly common in Peru (even in upgraded hotels and private homes). We appreciate your patience and understanding that these occurrences are outside of our control.
- *If you are arriving by flight on Day 1 of the tour (i.e. you are not being picked up from your Lima hotel on Day 1), the latest arrival flight time into Lima is 7:00am.
Estimate travel time: 7.5 Hours
Nazca (With Breakfast)
Summary of The Day:
This morning take a city tour of Nazca, followed by a fascinating visit to the Pre-Inca desert cemetery site of Chauchila, with 1500 year-old mummies, bones and pottery on the desert floor. The tour also includes a visit to an artisan's workshop, where modern masters create Nazca style pottery, and a traditional gold-mining centre. This entire desert area was once the home for the ancient Paracas and the Nazca cultures, which preceded the Incas by more than half a millennium. In the late afternoon take an included flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines. Overnight in Nazca.
The Nazca Lines are one of the world's greatest archaeological mysteries. The lines consist of patterns and pictures etched in the ground, crisscrossing a wide area of flat desert. Some lines measure up to 10 km (7.5 miles) in length, and yet remain perfectly straight. The depictions of birds, insects and animals are only recognizable from the air. Who drew the lines, and why, is something modern archaeologists can only theorize about, but current beliefs suggest that they may be part of complex agricultural calendar. From the ground we can make out very little, and the best view is from our light aircraft, from where we get a panoramic view.
Depart Lima (With Breakfast)
Summary of The Day:
Visit local aqueducts before your transfer to the Nazca bus station for your return journey to Lima. Evening arrival in Lima and transfer to your hotel or Lima airport.
- *If you are planning to depart Lima on the final day of the tour, the earliest departure flight you should take is at 21:00.
Estimate travel time: 7.5 Hours
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $499.00||USD $399.00||USD $499.00||USD $499.00|
|+USD $20.00||+USD $20.00||+USD $20.00|
* Adult: 18 and older|
* Child: 2-17.
- Nazca city tour including Chauchilla Cemetery and ground viewing of Nazca Lines. Flight over the Nazca Lines. Cantayoc Aqueducts tour. Transfer to and from Lima.
- 2 Breakfasts (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.)
- 2 night hotel accommodations
- Public bus, private van, light aircraft, walking.
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Lima.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- We will confirm joining hotel and joining instructions for you when booking.
- Bilingual guides during day tours and for transfers to and from bus station in Lima and Nazca. Note: Your guide will remain with you until you have boarded your bus for your journey to and from Nazca. Transfers in Lima are included from hotels and the airport only.
- Please note that the Peruvian government has recently changed some of the regulations regarding which aircraft are allowed to fly over the Nazca Lines. This means that less aircraft, with increased safety measures, are now able to operate this flight. The impact of these changes results in longer wait times to get on a flight for travellers. At peak times it may be necessary to take this flight on the morning of day 3 before returning to Lima.
- If you are arriving by flight on Day 1 of the tour (i.e. you are not being picked up from your Lima hotel on Day 1), the latest arrival flight time into Lima is 7:00am. If you are planning to depart Lima on the final day of the tour, the earliest departure flight you should take is at 21:00.
- About meals: Eating is a big part of traveling. Local operater understands the importance of breakfast to start your day, they strive to include a basic breakfast wherever possible. This will typically include toast, coffee and tea, however this may vary depending on the city. Should breakfast not be included, your CEO can suggest some local options.
- Travelling with local operater you experience the vast array of wonderful food that is available out in the world. Generally meals are not included in the trip price when there is a choice of eating options, to give you the maximum flexibility in deciding where, what and with whom to eat. It also gives you more budgeting flexibility, though generally food is cheap. Our groups tend to eat together to enable you to taste a larger variety of dishes and enjoy each other's company. There is no obligation to do this though. Your CEO will be able to suggest favourite restaurants during your trip.
- On truck trips in Africa, aboard the expedition ship Explorer or our Galapagos yachts, while trekking in remote regions etc. food is included, plentiful and made of fresh local ingredients. The above information applies to local operater group trips. For Independent trips please check the itinerary for details of meals included.
- For all trips please refer to the meals included and budget information for included meals and meal budgets.
- About Transportation: Land Transfers & Included Tours/activities: Many of the land transfers and included tours will be by private van, car or taxi, while others may be shared with other travellers depending on availability, nature of the activity and destination. For transfers, you may have a local non English-speaking driver only, for included tours, you will be accompanied by an English speaking local guide.
- About Accommodation: A variety of accommodation standards are available for Independent tours, see your dossier for the accommodation class specific to your tour. Please remember that hotel/lodge/resort standards can be different from what you are used to in your home country, which is part of the appeal of adventure travel . Porterage is not included, but can be arranged directly at most hotels.
- Please note that hot water shortages and power outages can be fairly common in Peru (even in upgraded hotels and private homes). We appreciate your patience and understanding that these occurrences are outside of our control.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7