Los Angeles - Pyramid Lake - The Outlets at Tejon Ranch - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the afternoon.
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community - Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
We also can help to book a room at Holiday Inn Select La Mirada, where you can be picked up on the first day of your tour. If you'd like this service, please contact us for a price quote.
- Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
San Francisco - Monterey Bay - Fisherman's Wharf - Aquarium - 17 Mile Scenic Drive - Carmel
Summary of The Day: Experience the beauty of the California coastline while driving through 17 Miles Scenic Drive. Views of Seal Rock, the majestic Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, Fisherman's Warf, and the small charming town of Carmel highlight this area.
Browse along the streets of Carmel and enjoy some of the best specialty shops and art galleries that Carmel has to offer. Visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Inside the aquarium learn about the great canyon that lies inside Monterey Bay. It is one of the deepest underwater canyons along the continental United States.
- Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
Summary of The Day: Discover one of America's most picturesque and culturally diverse cities - San Francisco.
Highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
If you choose the Tuesdays and Sundays as your departure date, then order of tour itinerary is as follows:
First day: Los Angeles - The Outlets at Tejon Ranch - Bay Area
Second day: San Francisco City Tour
Third day: San Francisco - Monterey Bay - Fisherman's Wharf - Aquarium - 17 Mile Scenic Drive - Carmel
After the tour, you will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Please arrange for your flight to depart SFO after 8:00pm. For Tuesdays and Sundays departures, please book your flight to depart SFO after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $348.00||USD $295.00||USD $288.00||USD $488.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The same rates apply to children and adults.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
***Children under 2 years of age are required to under a $25 insurance fee, per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pick-up at chosen location in Los Angeles (see Pick-up Time and Locations). Complimentary SFO airport transfer out (Please arrange your flight depart from SFO after 7:00 p.m.)
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $42.00/adult; $30.00/child (2-12); $35.00/senior (65+)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Carmin E.(31)Useful02/08/2010Fun and relaxing trip! ( Verified Purchased )
I always wanted to take a trip up northern California, but I never dared do it by myself because I\'m a terrible driver! This bus tour was the solution to all of my worries! I got to relax and enjoy the views. Oh, and we had a great driver.... Fun trip. Thanks Tours4Fun! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We are two couples and of course we like two twin sharing rooms but does that mean we buy three tickets for four persons???
Our buy 2, get 1 free offer is applicable on a shared room basis.
This means that if 3 people share one hotel room while on tour, the 3rd person will be free for the tour.
When making a reservation please select 1 room and 4 people, the price will automatically adjust itself.
Customer Service Rep
Our tour packages available are not customizable, and include pre-arranged itineraries.
This package you have selected http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-los-angeles-to-san-francisco-bus-tour.html best matches the specified attractions you mentioned in your inquiry.
Please click below for other suggested links that also match your inquiry:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7