Summary of The Day: After flying into San Francisco Airport (SFO) you'll meet our tour guide in front of the Information Center at Terminal 2.
- Marriott Hotel / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates:
9/20-09/25, 10/8, 10/20-10/23, 11/5, 11/26
- Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Paso Robles due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*Please meet your tour guide in front of the Information Center on departure level at Terminal 2.
*Pick Up Time: 12:00 pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
*If your flight is arriving between 9:00pm and 11:30pm and you need airport transfer with additional fee, please contact us for quotation.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $258.00||USD $176.00||USD $177.00||USD $338.00||USD $178.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up and LAX airport drop-off
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees(SFO pick up): $20.00/Person(Stanford + Yosemite included)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- During the spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Instead of returning to Los Angeles and attending the Yosemite tour on the last day, clients may opt out of the Yosemite tour and end their tour in San Francisco if they choose to do so.
- San Francisco Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around USD 15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- San Francisco Taxi Service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Melanie Parker(0)Useful05/08/2016Great combination of city and national park ( Verified Purchased )
We saw so many things in such a short amount of time... I never could have seen so much if I was trying to do it all by myself. Thank you.
Tian Xin Kong(1)Useful01/20/2015Best Tour Guide ( Verified Purchased )
Our tour guide is professional, sorry I forget his name. I'd like thank him for all the help along the trip!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can bring the luggage to join tour. Please check with tour hotel on your own if you want to deposit luggage there.
Each traveler will be allowed one large piece and one carry on.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
If you wish to join the tour on day 2, you will need to contact the tour guide on that day of the tour to verify a meeting point with them directly.
Please note, there will not be any discounts given.
The tour will end in Los Angeles, we can arrange drop off at LAX Airport or at the Union Station, Los Angeles.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for inquiry at Tours4fun.
Yes, you will be able to catch the 22:30 flight from LAX.
Customer Service Rep
I'm only interested in Day 3 of the itinerary. Is it possible to join the tour for only that portion?
Thanks 01/15/2016 09:14:30
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regrettably, you will not be able to join the 3 day package tour on the third day.
Alternatively, you can consider a 1 day tour package departing from San Francisco going out to Yosemite National Park:
Customer Service Rep
Thanks 01/04/2016 07:04:16
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
Regrettably, we can only guarantee drop offs for the tour at the below locations:
99 Ranch Market Irvine 15333 Culver Dr. # 800, Irvine, CA 92604
Union Station (In front of Main Entrance) 800 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Days Inn Fountain Valley 9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Best Western Executive Rowland Heights 18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Arcadia Mall (In front of Cheesecake Factory) 400 S. Baldwin Ave., Arcadia, CA 91007
Fairfield Inn Marriott 7828 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA 90621
Courtyard Marriott Baldwin Park 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Lincoln Plaza Hotel Monterey Park 123 S. Lincoln Ave., Monterey Park, CA 91755
Pacific Palm Resort Hotel 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City Of Industry, CA 91744
99 Ranch Market Cerritos 17713 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701
Bokai Garden Hotel, Rosemead 3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
Quality Inn Rosemead 9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
Quality Inn Montebello 7709 Telegraph Rd Montebello, CA 90640
Ramada Inn Commerce 7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
You can include a request to end as close to Bakersfield as possible in the reservations notes section when placing your order online. Please note that you will still be required to coordinate your final drop off location with the tour guide on the last day of your tour.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great combination of city and national park
We saw so many things in such a short amount of time... I never could have seen so much if I .. Read MoreBy Melanie Parker On 05/08/2016 19:55:10
Best Tour Guide
Our tour guide is professional, sorry I forget his name. I'd like thank him for all the help .. Read MoreBy Tian Xin Kong On 01/20/2015 01:59:58