Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Boston - Kennett Square
Summary of The Day: We will start our journey from Boston toward Kennett Square, PA, where we will arrive at the Longwood Gardens for the day (admission not included). After a day of exploration, we will head to our hotel for the night.
Summary of The Day: We will arrive in Washington, D.C. in time to see the blooming Cherry Blossoms. Our morning sightseeing tour is devoted to the landmarks and monuments of this great city: the White House (visit outside), the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the U.S. Capitol. You will also have time to explore the various buildings that comprise the Smithsonian Institute, such as the Air and Space Museum (admission not included).
Summary of The Day: On our way back, we will visit Mystic, CT and the Mystic Aquarium (admission not included). After this, our final stop, we will make the last leg of our journey back to Boston, where we should arrive in the evening.
Drop-off Time and Location:
Quincy: 219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169 (President Plaza) at 9:00pm.
Boston: 81 Harrison Ave, Boston, Boston, MA 02169 (Harrison - Boston) at 9:30pm.
Charlton: I-90 Service Area 6E, Charlton, MA 01508 (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound; The opposite side of high way - Charlton) at 7:45pm.
The actual return time depends on the traffic and weather situation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $168.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
2-night hotel accommodations
Transportation via Deluxe Air Conditioned, Lavatory Equipped motor coach; Sometimes may via 15-Seat High Top Mercedes minibus.
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 9.00/day per person)
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1) 7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2) 8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3) 10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4) 17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The duration from Boston MA to Washington DC is approximately 7 hours.
Each tour day starts around 6:00-7:00AM.
Depending on traffic/weather conditions the duration can vary but estimated arrival into DC on the first day will be at around 7-8:00 pm.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Andy - Customer Service Rep. www.tours4fun.com