New York City - Martha's Vineyard
Summary of The Day: We'll depart New York and head for Martha's Vineyard - an ideal place to relax and get away from it all. Each of the island's six towns provide access to spectacular beaches and outdoor activities - while at the same time offering an enjoyable selection of shops, restaurants and other attractions. We will visit Aquinnah, formerly known as Gay Head Cliff. From this vista, you can see the Elizabeth Islands, Norman Island, Cape Cod and a fantastic view of Vineyard Sound. After that, we will stop in Edgartown - the island's first colonial settlement. The stately white Greek revival houses built by the whaling captains have been wonderfully maintained.
- Regency Inn & Suites, North Dartmouth or similar
Plymouth - Provincetown - Plymouth
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the tour's second day with an option to take a Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch Cruise (additional cost). Our whale excursion gives you the chance to experience sights that you will never forget. Stellwagen Bank is a marine sanctuary and one of the primary feeding grounds for humpback whales, dolphins, fin whales, minke whales and harbor porpoises. Our experienced naturalists will guide you on a trip that is educational, exciting and impressive.
We'll next travel to Provincetown at the tip of Cape Cod and you have the chance to visit The Whydah Pirate Shipwreck Museum. You may also stop by the famous Pilgrim Monument. You also will be able to taste fresh lobster, tuna and shellfish at fine dining seafood restaurants.
- Regency Inn & Suites, North Dartmouth or similar
Plymouth - New York City
Summary of The Day: We will visit the Plimoth Plantation on the tour's last day. We will see the 17th Century English Village that is a re-creation of the small farming town built by English colonists. Next, learn about traditional Wampanoag Native American life in the authentic reproduction of the tribe's homestead. You have the option to visit the Mayflower II.
We'll then head back to New York.
- We usually get back to Chinatown between 7:00pm - 7:30pm and Flushing between 8:00pm - 8:30pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $188.00||USD $126.00||USD $126.00||USD $288.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $128.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Martha's Vineyard Island Tour: $33.00/Adult; $22.00/Child(3-12); $33.00/senior(62+)
- Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry: $20.00/Adult; $10.00/Child (2-12) and $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch Cruise: $47.00/Adult; $31.00/Child (5-12) and $47.00/Senior(62+)
- Pilgrim Monument: $12.00/Adult; $7.00/Child (3-12) and $12.00/Senior(62+)
- Whydah Pirate Shipwreck Museum : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12) and $10.00/Senior(62+)
- Plimoth Plantation: $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(3-12) and $26.00/Senior(62+)
- Mayflower II: $12.50/Adult; $8.50/Child(3-12) and $11.50/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- In order to effectively arrange the East Brunswick, NJ (Hong Kong Supermarket) drop-off services during 5/28/2016–9/4/2016, our shuttle need to gather certain number of passengers in either Manhattan-Chinatown or Jersey City meeting point, and send them back to East Brunswick. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to East Brunswick may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.
- We recommend that you read the following notices:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location at least 72 hours before the tour departs so that we can arrange it for you.(Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You can't change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before departure because we need to confirm the number of guests in advance to arrange the bus.
- The order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detailed arrangement, please email or call us prior to the departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance, please contact us for the final itinerary.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as a value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Heyley.Yau09/06/2016Whale watching was amazing! ( Verified Purchased )
We had a such good time! We were lucky to spot dozen whales and got good pictures. The white glow event at Provincetown was unexpected. Thanks to our driver Shirley, she was wonderful and friendly!
mordi.kbariti(2)Useful09/01/2016Great time ( Verified Purchased )
We loved every minute of it we go with this tour every year
Anonymous.(5)Useful08/20/2016Awesome ( Verified Purchased )
The experience was wonderful aspect of it was a learning experience for children and adults I would strongly recommend it.
Anonymous.08/02/2016Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
Tours was great!!! I used this company before and their service was awsome. Hotel was clean, tour girl was informative, itinerary was on time.
Anonymous.07/15/2016Dr. ( Verified Purchased )
Our tour guide Boris was fantastic. He was very attentive to us. He was a fun tour guide!☺️The bus driver was also great! Smooth drive. We really enjoyed our trip! We were amazed to see lots of whales and Dolphins.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
The tour will end back in NYC dropping travelers off in Chinatown and Flushing. You can request your tour guide to arrange for an alternative drop off location on your travel date which will be subject to the tour guide's approval, as this is something we are unable to pre arrange.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Pamela Slate,
Thanks for your inquiry.
This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide. The guide will speak both languages during the trip. We cannot guarantee how many English or Chinese customers will join the tour on your departure date, but the guide will always try his/her best to offer a better service in both languages.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We loved every minute of it we go with this tour every year Read MoreBy mordi.kbariti On 09/01/2016 03:17:48
Tours was great!!! I used this company before and their service was awsome. Hotel was clean, .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 08/02/2016 12:03:36
This was my second trip with Tours 4 Fun. My first was a 4 day trip to Niagara, etc.. The .. Read MoreBy Delia On 09/12/2015 08:43:29