3-Day Canadian Rocky Mountain Summer Tour Package (With Airport Transfers)
**Starts in Calgary/Ends in Vancouver**
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Hotel Upgrade in Rocky MountainChateau Lake Louise(Fairmont Room)
- Start City:
Calgary, AB, CAN
- End City:
Vancouver, BC, CAN
- 3 days
- Tour Type:
- View All
Get 292 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 292 Points
Buy 30 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day1 Hometown - Calgary - Banff
|Hotel: Banff International Hotel or similar|
Day2 Lake Louise - Jasper National Park - Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Bow Lake - Golden
|+||Hotel: Prestige Mountain view / Glacier Mountaineer Lodge or similar (Upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise with additional surcharge)|
Day3 Golden - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Fraser Valley - Vancouver - Hometown
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at Lansdowne Center: 5300 Number 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 2X9, Canada
Guests who wish to upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise, we suggest you contact us in advance to make sure the accurate upgrading price, as well as if there're available rooms.
If you'd like hotel extension in Vancouver, please make a note in the comments section while booking. we'll contact you as soon as possible. By ordering our contracted hotel, we can transfer you to the hotel with no additional charges on the tour end date. Since the price of Vancouver hotel is subject to change, the quotation is only valid within 24 hours.
Note: There is no transfer if you book Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport as hotel extension due to its location. That means we cannot pick you up at Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport to begin your tour and we cannot drop you off at Barclay Hotel & Comfort Inn Vancouver Airport after the tour ends.
Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Hotel Upgrade in Rocky MountainChateau Lake Louise(Fairmont Room)
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Please note that infant(s) also needs to pay for the tour fare. According to the law, it is illegal to have infant get on the bus without seat. If guests don't pay for infant, then, the infant cannot get on the bus (then at least one passenger cannot join the coach tour to take care the infant). So, If you have infant(s) participate in the tour, please DO leave us a note to remark the actual number of passengers. We'll notify you with the charges.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (see pick-up and drop-off time and location)
2-night hotel accommodations
12% HST Tax
Professional bilingual tour escort
Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
Mandatory Admission fees: $70.00/adult, $35.00/child (6-15 years old) (Prices may vary depending on availability. This fee must be paid in cash to tour guide on day one. Non-payment of fees can result in being discharged from tour without refund. If you don't have USD, you can pay in CAD. but you have to pay extra tax - Exchange rate may change.):
Meal plan package (1B, 2L, 2D-5 in total)
-$121 per adult, $105 per child(2-11 years)
(The price is subject to change, please pay the tour guide on the arrival day of your tour if you would like this option.)
Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Airport Pick Up & Drof Off: CAD$2.00/person/day
Airport Pick Up & Drof Off + Half Day City Tour: CAD$6.00/person/day
General Tour Day: CAD$8.00/person/day
Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Q & As
- * Gift Package (total value at $98) included False Creek Mini Ferry, National Park, Vancouver Night Tour and 2015/16 Calendar. (Night tour is limited to max. 2 guests per room; subject to availability.)
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please note that one person can allow to have one medium suitcase and one carry-on luggage. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of CAD $35 + 12 pct HST per person per piece.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|