New York City - Upstate New York - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave New York City to travel to Upstate New York through the beautiful Catskill region and the New York state capital of Albany. The tour will then proceed to Montreal, where we will tour the Olympic Tower, part of the Olympic Park built for the 1976 Games. We will also pay a visit to St. Joseph's Oratory, a major site of Roman Catholic pilgrimage and worship.
During the evening, we'll explore Old Montreal to see the wonderful architecture, wonderful sidewalk artists and quaint cafes.
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin, Quebec or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll depart for Quebec City in the morning visiting Old Quebec, where you will have the opportunity to have lunch and stroll through the beautiful area seeing sites such as the St. Louis Gate and Chateau Frontenac. We will head back to Montreal for a delicious French Canadian dinner (optional) in Old Montreal or nearby Chinatown.
- Gouverneur Relais Saint Jean or similar
Montreal - Upstate New York - New York City
Summary of The Day: Our tour guide will bring you back to the U.S. for one of the oldest attractions - Ausable Chasm. We will head back to New York City at approximately 8:30 pm.
- The tour route may be changed or reversed. Please confirm your final itinerary one to two days prior to the departure date.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $152.00||USD $102.00||USD $102.00||USD $252.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $104.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and dropoff
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional bilingual (Chinese/English) tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Now York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Montreal Biodome: $19.75/Adult; $10.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $23.25/Adult; $11.50/Child (3-12); $21.00/Senior (65+)
- Citadelle of Quebec: $16.00/Adult; $6.00/Child (3-12) and $13.00/Senior(62+)
- Montmorency Falls: $14.00/Adult; $8.50/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location before 72 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange this request for you. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*Guests cannot change the pick-up location less than 72 hours before the departure day.
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus, and be considered a "no show," making you ineligible for a refund.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Please bring your Canada Visa or passport documentation.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I went with your agency to Canada 2 weeks ago, it was great. I would like to go again in July 2 for days.... You didn´t keep the itinerary, you posted on the website....
could you please update your itinerary to days Canada trip beginning 2 July ....?
Thank you in advance ...
Also could you tell me the difference between those 2 trips?to help choose the right one ...
Karolina 06/14/2016 20:42:46
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun once again!
The itinerary that is listed online is updated so that you can see what attractions the tour will be visiting on July 2nd.
As for the 2 tours you want to compare we can go ahead and pinpoint the differences for you.
Product Code 81-2267:
-Departs from New York, East Brunswick, and New Jersey
-Pick-up time normally around 7am-8am
-Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec or Similar hotel
-Has 4 optional tours
-$304 for 2 guests per room
Product Code 47-219
Departs from New York, Brooklyn, and Edison
-Pick-up normally around 6:50am- 8am
-Has 5 optional tours
-$304 for 2 guests per room
If you have any further questions feel free to call our customer care team at 1-626-389-8668!
Customer Service Rep
If i buy two tickets, does that include that the third person will get a free room in a double or do i have to do a triple room for the hotel?
The two nights hotel accommodation is part of the tour price.
You will need to include all 3 guests in the reservation for us to reserve the right amount of seats. The system will then automatically adjust the price.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7