Boston City Tour
Summary of The Day: The tour will start in the morning to visit Harvard University, it is proud to be an integral part of Greater Boston, which celebrated its 350th anniversary in 1986, is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States; MIT is educational environment for the study and practice of architecture and art. We also visit State House on Beacon Hill and overlooking the Boston Common, Optional Harbor Cruise on Charles River. In the late afternoon, we will take you to visit the John F. Kennedy Library & Museum; this is dedicated to the memory of our nation's thirty-fifth president. We continue to visit Boston Downtown and Quincy Market at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. It is over 250 years and it's the seat of American history and the site of one of America's most famous shopping and dining experiences, then you have an opportunity to see, taste, and touch a true Boston experience. After the sightseeing tour, transfer to hotel.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Depart to Niagara Falls in the morning, Our bus will continue our journey heading to the exciting city, Niagara Falls. We will take you to the night tour (Service fee for tour guide and driver in Niagara Falls Night Tour is $6.00/person) which shows the illumination of the fall when we arrive at the Niagara Falls. We will take you to Maid of the Mist boat ride. This journey will take you to the edge and the bottom of the falls. Walking along Goat Island, you will have a broader view of the Canadian Horseshoes Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
- After Nov 15th, Thousand Islands cruise will be closed, it may be replaced by Corning Museum of Glass.
- Best Western / Days Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Thousand Islands - Boston
Summary of The Day: Depart to Thousand Islands Region in the morning. 1000 Islands extend its region from northeast of the outlet of Lake Ontario and spreads approximately 60 miles in length covered with more than 1800 islands. Upon arrival we will take you on board the Thousand Islands Boat Cruise. This island boat tour will take you exploring the most beautiful part of the 1000 Island area, home of many rich and famous (The Corning Museum of Glass may instead in winter). Then, bus will head back to Boston.
- We usually get back during 9:00am-9:30pm, but there may be delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc. And we do not recommend you book flight on the same night. But if you have to, please book your flight after 12:00pm.
**NOTE: If Fri/Sun departure, the Boston tour is on the first day; if Mon/Sat, the Boston tour is on the last day. Please contact us 24 hours prior departure to reconfirm if necessary. **
If Mon/Sat departure, we will go back to Boston at about 8:30pm; If Fri/Sun departure, we will go back to Boston at about 10:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $269.00||USD $180.00||USD $169.00||USD $399.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $135.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Transportation via Deluxe Air Conditioned, Lavatory Equipped motor coach; Sometimes may via 15-Seat High Top Mercedes minibus.
- Professional tour escort
- Airfare between your home and Boston
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Old Fort Niagara: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(under 11); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- Please arrive a little prior to departure time.
- For long weekend and holidays, the price will have adjustment.
- By accepting our policy, passenger should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus broke down, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
- In the event that the local agency adjusted the order of itinerary, the customer booked the air ticket without the prior re-confirmation of tours4fun and could not leave the tour in the expected city, tours4fun shall take no responsibility.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
3-Day Boston,Toronto & Niagara Falls Tour