Summary of The Day: Paris has certainly cornered the 'effortlessly cool' market, so why not join this Paris tour to infiltrate the scene? You'll walk the boho beat of Saint Germain, sample wine, meat and cheese in a traditional wine house and hit the park for a casual game of petanque (+ wine!) for the win.
Join a local guide to discover the enigmatic charms of France’s capital on this enlightening Paris city tour that pairs secret local hangouts with delicious food and wine - winning combo! Start this bohemian Paris tour on Sainte-Genevieve Hill, a popular spot with local university students that offers impressive views of the imposing Pantheon. Next, stop in at the Luxembourg Gardens and soak up the romanticism of this quiet haven that offers a welcome break from Paris’ busy streets.
Continue to the vibrant Saint-Germain area, a hotspot for writers, intellectuals, musicians and artists. Full of eclectic cafes, cool coffee houses, pokey bookshops and lively street markets, it's easy to see why Ernest Hemingway, Jim Morrison and many others fell in love with the bohemian vibe of this area. Despite rising prices and gentrification, Saint-Germain has managed to retain its irresistible, artistic charm. Next on our Paris walking tour, we wander along the serene embankments of the Seine River and head towards the energetic Saint-Michel area.
Take a peek into Paris' first English bookshop, nestled in a medieval house and packed to the rafters with books, as we continue our Paris day trip adventure. Admire the iconic Notre Dame Cathedral, then escape the crowds and sample a typical French charcuterie plate in a traditional wine house. Full of deliciously decadent cheese, salty cured meat and rich pate, this is an authentic French gastronomic treat!
Afterwards, head off slowly to admire the pretty islands on the Seine River and enjoy a quick trip on Paris' Metro. This is a great chance to get to know this notoriously confusing transport system with the help of your local Paris guide!
Arrive at one of Paris' ancient Roman arenas just in time to finish the tour by playing a game of petanque with a glass of French wine in hand. What better way to finish this Paris city tour rich in history, gastronomy, art and architecture?
Ending point: in front of the Notre-Name cathedral, Metro 4 Cite.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and above
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children below the age of 6 are NOT permitted on this tour.
* You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Plate of French cheese and charcuterie in a local wine house
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.
Please do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.