Summary of The Day: A blast of sunshine and sea air is a legitimate antidote to travel stress. Add in some cycling-induced endorphins, public art, and boho neighborhoods and you've got yourself a winning Lima tour.
Get your cycle on with this two-wheeled journey through the ages that will show you the mystical Inca sites of centuries gone by, as well as boho neighborhoods and modern, hip hangouts of Lima! Much more than just a Lima city tour, this epic bike adventure will show you all kinds of hidden gems inside the city, and outside of it too! From the ancient to the artistic, get ready to see a side to Lima you’ve never seen before.
You’ll begin this Lima tour by meeting your guide at the archaeological site of Huaca Pucllana, where you’ll dive right into the deep end of the Inca legends of Peru. Here, your local guide will tell you all about the pre-Inca pyramids that once served as a centre for administration and ceremonies hundreds of years ago. This site had incredible religious significance for the Incas, and with a local to guide you, you’ll learn all about the secret Inca stories.
Next on this Lima bike tour you’ll travel up to Morro Solar, one of the hills surrounding the city where you can take in a stunning view of the shimmering Lima Bay - an unmissable sight and one of the best things to do in Lima. After a quick safety briefing from your local guide, it’s time to hop on your bike and cruise downhill, stopping off at several points along the way to gain insights into Lima’s fascinating history.
After you’ve worked those legs a little, you’ll stop to have a rest at a quaint seaside neighborhood named Chorillos, favored by fisherman and full of Lima local tales. Your journey will then take you onwards towards the bohemian district of Barranco, a lively a vibrant area full of artists, musicians, and writers. Got your fix of local neighborhoods yet? Wait, there’s more!
Moving ahead on this tour of Lima's neighborhoods, you’ll glide through areas full of street art and murals, stopping off every now and then to take some sweet photos that will make friends back home ooze with jealousy. You’ll ride up along the coast, taking in the gorgeous views of the glittering Pacific Ocean before riding into the Miraflores district and heading for ‘Love Park’.
This final stop on your Lima tour is reminiscent of Gaudi’s work and dedicated to all things love and lovers. Soak up the dreamy atmosphere, admire the romance-inspired statues and sculptures, and reflect on the beauty of Lima before you. As your tour comes to a close, your local guide will be happy to point you in the direction of more cool spots in this neighborhood, or tell you how to find your way back to your accommodation.
Pickup time: 8:45am-9:30am
Drop off location: Parque del Amor (Love Park) in Miraflores.
Comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for biking should be worn. Helmet will be supplied.
Please note that you must show your passport and immigration card to the guide before the tour starts; otherwise, you will be charged a fee of USD 10.00 as per Peru’s tax regulations. You will need sunscreen and a hat. Please bring your own water bottle and we will provide the water to refill it.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.