Pickup Change on 1/29 : Due to the Miami Marathon, taking place on Sunday January 29th, 2017, we will not offer pickups in the downtown area for any of our tours due to the total closure of Bayside Marketplace and adjacent roads. Also, we will be expecting heavy delays on our pickups due to heavy traffic and other road closures in the South Beach Area; no pickups will be offered in any hotel on Ocean Dr. any pax staying on these hotels will have to meet the bus at a hotel in Collins Ave.
We have selected an alternative pickup point for Everglades AM ONLY for Pax staying in Downtown Miami or any other hotel nearby at The Regency Airport Hotel (1000 NW Le Jeune Rd) at 10:30am. Please contact us for more details.
Summary of The Day: Don't miss this opportunity to taste a unique selection of dishes from all over the world and walk around Miami when the lights start to sparkle!
Experience a fun and engaging architectural, historical & Culinary Walking Tour!
Exotic dishes, carefully selected Miami Beach restaurants and people, who love good food as much as you do, will make this Dinner one of your Miami trip´s highlights.
This tour combines the Arquitecture, the culture and tasty food from all over the world - South Beach has much to give!
Your dinner will be a taste of exotic surprises like ceviche, empanadas, Cuban coffee, Spanish tapas, Italian gelato and many other delights. But it is not all about food; South Beach has a story to tell. And the guide is there to reveal you the interesting history of the most colorful neighborhood of Miami Beach and show you the best Art Deco Arquitecture.
Taste 7-8 delicious dishes and learn about South Beach. This unique Dinner tour will take place when all the neon lights sparkle and the world known image full of colors is alive and shining.
During the tour you´ll walk around the magnificent Art Deco district and visit gourmet restaurants, mom-and-pop food shops, small eateries and whatever at the time is seasonal, local and tasty. The restaurants have been carefully selected by the local culinary specialists.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to advanced reservation requirements.
Many of the Tour Guides are bilingual; ask for Spanish speaking guide when booking.
Tour can be customized for vegetarians, please advise us if you are one, when booking. If you have other dietary restrictions, please contact us for more information.
Water will be provided at the tasting locations but feel free to bring your own bottle too.
This tour is operated on sunny and rainy days, dress up accordingly. Comfortable shoes are recommended. You will walk for about 1 mile/1.6km.
The restaurants and eateries visited are wheelchair friendly.
Children are accepted. If they are not eating, they go free but you have to inform us
Please remember to be 10 minutes prior tour. Tour guides will not wait for clients.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.