Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Sydney Opera House
Summary of The Day: A visit to Sydney Opera House is worth more than just a photograph outside. Sydney Opera House was built for opera. To get the full benefit of this architectural wonder of the world, you need to climb the steps, step inside those iconic sails, and experience an opera performance that's unlike anywhere else in the world.
Prepare for the most impressive night you've ever had. You can dress up, have a glass of champagne looking over the harbour, and enjoy an exciting performance in the Joan Sutherland Theatre.
The opera season features the world's most favourite operas from the hit composers like Puccini, Verdi, and Mozart. All of the operas have full English surtitles projected on a screen above the stage. Most operas start at 7:30pm and run 2-3 hours, with an interval or two, so you can enjoy a drink at the bar and enjoy the harbour view.
January 4, 5, 6, 7, 14, 17, 19, 21, 23
Tickets will be available for collection from the Customer Service Desk at Sydney Opera House one hour before the performance.
The site opens at 6:00pm. Most operas start at 7:30pm and run 2-3 hours, with an interval or two, so you can enjoy a drink at the bar and enjoy the harbour view.
Tickets will be available for collection from the Customer Service Desk at Sydney Opera House one hour before the performance. Please present your e-ticket.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.