Summary of The Day: View Paris illuminated from your front-row seat on our scenic early-evening river cruise. Enjoy the following dinner options while you see the sights from a completely different perspective.
Scallops with smoked sauce, leek fondue
Country-style confit, toasted fusette bread
Duck foie gras, stewed toffee apple
Lightly creamed green asparagus coulis with chestnut flakes
Braised chicken supreme, lentils with seasonal vegetables
Cod loin, soft risotto with peas, fennel emulsion
Pear and whipped cream verrine, salted butter caramel coulis
Fondant chocolate biscuit and vanilla cream
Soft rice pudding, mango and pineapple tartare
Coffee mille-feuille and chocolate ganache, Joconde biscuit
1 glass of wine or soft drink
Calabash of green asparagus and marinated vegetables, sherry vinegar sauce
Mashed potatoes, lentils with vegetables, oyster mushrooms and baby broad beans
Assortment of seasonal fruits in light syrup, red fruit coulis
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Selection of appetizers and full-course dinner
One glass of wine per person
Individual table near the window
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Paris departure point
Tour prices may be adjusted on official public holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.