Summary of The Day: If you're pressed for time, give us 2 hours and experience the grandeur of mid and lower Manhattan on the Semi-Circle Cruise. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and a close-up view of Lady Liberty. Sail down the Hudson, cruise around the Battery, up the East River, and under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges to the United Nations and back.
October 26, 2015 - March 13, 2016
March 14 - May 1, 2016
12:30 pm; 3:30 pm
May 2 - September 5, 2016
11:00 am; 12:30 pm; 3:00 pm; 4:30 pm
September 6 - October 30, 2016
11:00 am; 1:30 pm; 4:00 pm
October 31, 2016 - March 12, 2017
*It is not necessary to select a time or date. Please bring your receipt to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass. Allow yourself 45 minutes for ample ticketing and boarding time. Receipt of purchase is valid for 1 year. The ticket window address is Pier 83 West 42nd street and 12th avenue.
This ticket cannot be used in with other tour packages.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We pre-booked out tickets like most things when visiting New York. We are glad we chose the 2 hour cruise which left at 18.00hrs. Absolutely brilliant, the best way to see New York even better than Empire State and Rockerfellar! Very well o...rganised, informative and the transformation from day to night was a sight - awesome!!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
The boats are handicap accessible.
When making the reservation, please leave a note in the comment section letting us know that there is a passenger with a wheelchair and we will make the proper arrangements.
Thank you for your inquiry. .