Summary of The Day: Worried about how to cram in seeing the New York sights, taking in the Broadway show, eating at the must-try restaurants, snapping all of the pics, and just generally experiencing this exhilarating city? Let the Landmark Cruise help.
This New York harbor cruise totally respects your need to check off as many NYC bucket list items as possible. See the most famous NYC landmarks plus magnificent views of midtown and lower Manhattan in just 1.5 short hours. Not only that, but we double your photo ops by turning our tour around so you can catch that perfect Instagram that you only caught with your eyes on the first half of the tour.
October 31, 2016 - March 10, 2017
March 11 - April 28, 2017
April 29 - September 4, 2017
September 5 - October 29, 2017
October 30, 2017 - March 9, 2018
*It is not necessary to select a time or date. Please bring your receipt to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass. Allow yourself 45 minutes for ample ticketing and boarding time. Receipt of purchase is valid for 1 year. The ticket window address is Pier 83 West 42nd street and 12th avenue.
This ticket cannot be used in with other tour packages.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We pre-booked out tickets like most things when visiting New York. We are glad we chose the 2 hour cruise which left at 18.00hrs. Absolutely brilliant, the best way to see New York even better than Empire State and Rockerfellar! Very well o...rganised, informative and the transformation from day to night was a sight - awesome!!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
The boats are handicap accessible.
When making the reservation, please leave a note in the comment section letting us know that there is a passenger with a wheelchair and we will make the proper arrangements.
Thank you for your inquiry. .