2-Day New York Bus Tour to Boston, Rhode Island from NYC (Product Code: 81-139)
New York - New Haven - Newport - Cambridge - Boston
Summary of The Day: At the morning, tour starts from New York to New Haven, Connecticut. We will visit Yale University, this was founded in 1701. Yale University is the nation's third oldest institution of higher learning in the Ivy League this belongs to the ancient university campus leisurely stroll. With the Yale University tour guide, you will have an amazing campus tour experience of the school.
After lunch, tour continues to Newport, Rhode Island. Through the famous Newport Bridge you will see the luxurious Breaker's Mansion. Here, we can personally experience the glory of the American gold rush era of wealth. Regardless of the characteristics of the whole house building or those good works of the Renaissance in Europe were made by hand after shipment from the boat to come here.
The bus tour will then leave Newport and heading to the historic city Cambridge City, Massachusetts - Harvard University, a member of the Ivy League schools. Enjoys the reputation of top universities, wealth and influence in the world school, known as the U.S. government think tanks, universities often ranked first in the world. Next is the United States in response to industrialization and the use of the University's model school: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which was established in 1861.
For dinner, you will have the opportunity to enjoy Boston's most famous export – Lobster. On the way to lobster dinner, tour will pass by Holy Trinity Church & State House. Trinity Church is characteristic examples of major U.S. Christian faith and religious center of the building. State House was built in 1795-1797; it is located on Beacon Hill, overlooking the Boston.
- Red Roof Inn Woburn / Days Inn-Middleboro or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, tour continues in Boston, the tour will enjoy Boston Harbor Cruises along the shoreline of Boston, where witness history, people, sites, stories and many others - USS Constitution frigate, the ship named by Washington, the first president of the United States, ship name to commemorate the entry into force of the United States Constitution in 1789, the current age of the ship USS Constitution is the world's largest naval vessels in service, etc. Boston Harbor Cruises will show you such a fascinating city.
Next, The New England Aquarium, which opened in 1969, is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. The Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston, with over 1.3 million visitors a year, and a major public education resource. With four-story Giant Ocean Tank features a brand new coral reef, an underwater communications system, large windows and hundreds of Caribbean reef animals, including sea turtles, stingrays, eels and fish the exhibit goes down 26 feet, it is 40 feet wide and holds 200,000 gallons of salt water.
(Mystic Aquarium will replace the New England Aquarium if there is some adjustment for the itinerary. Which aquarium will be visited is based on actual situation on the departure date.)
At lunch, you can visit downtown Boston and Quincy Market Continental (Faneuil Hall Market Place). Bustling Quincy Market is the oldest bazaar United States. At last, tour will return to New York.
** Itinerary may change without notice due to weather and time
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
*Prices listed have NOT been adjusted, when you click the "Book Now" button, the system will auto-calculate the discounted price.
***Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to free-fare passengers based on triple or quad price.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $76/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour..
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.**Fuel Surcharge (pay upon arrival): $2.50 per day per person
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off to Chinatown, Manhattan, NYC and Flushing
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior (62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior (62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $20.99/Adult; $6.99/Child (3-12); $20.99/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $20.00/Senior (62+)
- New England Aquarium: $27.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour. To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs (please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy).
*You can't change the pick-up location 72 hours before departing.
*If you change your pick-up location during the departure date, and do not meet your tour at this location on time, you will likely miss the bus, be considered as a "no-show," and will not be eligible for a refund.
Please note the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a more detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to your departure date. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
Some departure dates may change due to less number of passengers. We suggest you choose to depart on Saturday, or on Monday.
Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
Between 5/29-10/4, the itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons in peak season.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Great trip( Verified Purchased )
The whole trip went as planned and promised, with enough time to enjoy the places visited .
Lilia Lopez de Leon07/15/2015 15:04:13
2-day Boston Tour( Verified Purchased )
My friends and I had a wonderful time! This is the second time we booked your company for our escapades! We are planning to do the same next year if God permits
GOOD TRIP( Verified Purchased )
This is a very nice tour. The guide and driver were great, the places we visited were very cool. The schedule was a little tight but it works well to see everything we wanted to see. I would book this tour again
Dave Belgrave06/25/2015 19:47:48
2 Day Boston (23-24/5/2015)( Verified Purchased )
Everything went exceptionally well. Our guide Jennifer, was very helpful, friendly and professional.Great value for money. We are planning to do more of these tours real soon.
Hui Zhao(15)Useful06/28/2013 19:20:32
very good( Verified Purchased )
This time I travel with my friends.They though it is a amazing trip.good hotel,good bus,good view and also good tour guy.They learned lots about history of American.Thank you very much!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We currently do not offer a time framed itinerary.
This tour does not include a shopping stop although, if you decide not to participate in some of the optional tours you will have the allotted time as "free time".
The tour guide will provided a meeting time and location, you are responsible for rejoining the group on time.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Shizuo takaki,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Boston Lobster dinner is optional tour. It is organized by your guide on the tour. You can check and get the reference from your guide then.
Customer Service Rep
We want to take your bus tour next month to Boston and Rhode Island. I've seen you have pick up on Flushing Mall. If i come with my car from Long Island to Flushing Mall it's there any place to park my car for 2 days? i wanna be sure that everything is gonna be all right with my car. Thank u very much. 08/24/2015 23:14:24
Regretfully we will not be able to provide you parking information.
We suggest to directly check with Flushing Mall regarding their parking information.
Customer Service Rep
Is there any tour which combines NY City tour and a 2 day Boston/RI tour? I plan to leave on 29 July.
Niraj 07/25/2015 05:16:43
Regretfully we do not have a tour combining NYC sightseeing with Boston. You can consider booking any of our 2 day Boston tours with a 1 day package of NYC for $10.00:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
The dates for 2016 will be available by the end of this year, most likely around October or November. We encourage you to re-visit our website then.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The whole trip went as planned and promised, with enough time to enjoy the places visited .By Athos On 09/30/2015 15:14:52
2-day Boston Tour
My friends and I had a wonderful time! This is the second time we booked your company for o ..By Lilia Lopez de Leon On 07/15/2015 15:04:13
This is a very nice tour. The guide and driver were great, the places we visited were very ..By RUDY On 06/29/2015 06:43:53