New York - New Haven - Newport - Cambridge - Boston
Summary of The Day: At the morning, tour starts from New York to New Haven, Connecticut. We will visit Yale University, this was founded in 1701 and is the nation's third oldest institution of higher learning in the Ivy League.
After lunch, tour continues to Newport, Rhode Island. Through the famous Newport Bridge you will see the luxurious Breaker's Mansion. Here, we can personally experience the glory of the American gold rush era of wealth.
The bus tour will then leave Newport and heading to the historic city Cambridge City, Massachusetts - Harvard University, another member of the Ivy League schools. Next is the United States's response to industrialization and the use of the University's model school: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which was established in 1861.
For dinner, you will have the opportunity to enjoy Boston's most famous export – Lobster. On the way to lobster dinner, tour will pass by Holy Trinity Church & State House. Trinity Church is characteristic examples of major U.S. Christian faith and religious center of the building.
- Red Roof Inn Woburn / Days Inn-Middleboro or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, tour continues in Boston where you may choose to join the optional Boston Harbor Cruises along the shoreline of Boston, to learn about the fascinating history of this city.
Next, we'll visit the New England Aquarium, which opened in 1969, and is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation (admission not included). With four-story Giant Ocean Tank features a brand new coral reef, an underwater communications system, large windows and hundreds of Caribbean reef animals, including sea turtles, stingrays, eels and fish the exhibit goes down 26 feet, it is 40 feet wide and holds 200,000 gallons of salt water.
Mystic Aquarium will replace the New England Aquarium if there is some adjustment for the itinerary. Which aquarium will be visited is based on actual situation on the departure date.
At lunch, you can visit downtown Boston and Quincy Market Continental (Faneuil Hall Market Place). Bustling Quincy Market is the oldest bazaar United States. At last, tour will return to New York.
- Itinerary may change without notice due to weather and time.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $108.00||USD $72.00||USD $73.00||USD $158.00|
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to free-fare passengers based on triple or quad price.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $76/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour..
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations) and drop-off to Chinatown, Manhattan, NYC and Flushing
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service charge for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior (62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior (62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child (3-12); $21.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $20.00/Senior (62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- New England Aquarium: $28.45/Adult; $19.45/Child(3-12); $26.20/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to email@example.com to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs (please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy).
You can't change the pick-up location 72 hours before departing.
If you change your pick-up location during the departure date, and do not meet your tour at this location on time, you will likely miss the bus, be considered as a "no-show," and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please note the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a more detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to your departure date. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- Some departure dates may change due to less number of passengers. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date .
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Eric04/30/2016 04:20:09Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
MARIA.CANO04/22/2016 14:07:52New York - Boston Tour. ( Verified Purchased )
The tour was amazing, nevertheless I would like To suggest that include Fenway Park in the tour, is also a historic remark at Boston city and has a tour inside, it is really good. I would like to applaud the service of our guide Cora, she w...as really good and very diligent :). Read full review
SHASI04/16/2016 00:30:33Lovely tour in the Spring Break ( Verified Purchased )
The trip is fun and the program is well designed. We are from South America and we are very satisfied at this package. Our tour guide is very helpful and knows how to entertain guests. Thanks to our tour guide Jerry Lin, he helps us take gr...oup photos in Yale University, the campus is beautiful and clean. It is a good idea to walk around the campus with a tour guide. Read full review
Kanyarat(1)Useful04/11/2016 02:05:13Thank you for the lovely tours ( Verified Purchased )
I enjoyed this tour very much. Jerry Lin, our tour guide, definitely handled this tour very well. He help us take some beautiful group photos, we can stop at Harvard buy some Harvard T-shirt, which is great and wonderful! Thanks to Jerry an...d to our driver for taking care of us during this tour. Definitely worth it and highly recommended! Read full review
kaliope.drakopoulos03/28/2016 01:27:502 day trip to boston ( Verified Purchased )
Great trip had a blast. Saw many places in 2 days hotel food and sceneries recommend trip for all. Doris was a great tour guide. Will definitely travel with tours for fun again k,c
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please let me know.
Raj... 05/04/2016 00:36:19
We have this meeting point in East Brunswick, New Jersey.
6:30AM - Hong Kong Supermarket, 275 New Jersey 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Please note that this meeting point is only available for departures between 05/28/2016 and 09/04/2016.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Sandeep ,
We offer 4 different pick up locations for this tour, all of them except Brooklyn will be available for pick up and drop off at the same location.
Time Region Location Full Address
7:00AM Brooklyn HSBC Bank, Brooklyn (pickup only, no drop-off) 6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
6:30AM East Brunswick Hong Kong Supermarket(only for 5/28-9/4/2016) 275 New Jersey 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
8:00AM New York Chinatown (Manhattan NYC) 99 Bowery St, New York, NY 10002
8:30AM New York Flushing, Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
Actually you can purchase online directly, so you won't have to go to the city to purchase tickets for the tour. Our office is located in Southern California: 1151 W. 5th Street, #N100, Azusa, CA, 91702.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Tickets will be send electronically by email for your convenience.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks. 04/17/2016 16:50:20
This tour usually arrives back at New York at around 7-8 pm.
Thank you for contacting us!
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in our tours. Please leave the infants name and date of birth under the reservation request section.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Very satisfied. Read MoreBy Eric On 04/30/2016 04:20:09
Lovely tour in the Spring Break
The trip is fun and the program is well designed. We are from South America and we are very .. Read MoreBy SHASI On 04/16/2016 00:30:33
Thank you for the lovely tours
I enjoyed this tour very much. Jerry Lin, our tour guide, definitely handled this tour very .. Read MoreBy Kanyarat On 04/11/2016 02:05:13
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Geraldine Dela Cruz04/23/2016 10:55:02
Hello, Please let me know if you have this tour available for Ju ..
VICTOR RIVAS10/09/2009 18:30:55
CAN I BUY TICKETS DIRECTLY IN YOUR OFFICE IN NY ?.
drocourt amandine09/15/2009 00:26:00
when can we watch whales? Is it possible in decemeber, in january ..