Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/07/24 10:34pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York - New Haven - Newport - Cambridge - Boston
Summary of The Day: At the morning, tour starts from New York to New Haven, Connecticut. We will visit Yale University, this was founded in 1701 and is the nation's third oldest institution of higher learning in the Ivy League.
After lunch, tour continues to Newport, Rhode Island. Through the famous Newport Bridge you will see the luxurious Breaker's Mansion. Here, we can personally experience the glory of the American gold rush era of wealth.
The bus tour will then leave Newport and heading to the historic city Cambridge City, Massachusetts - Harvard University, another member of the Ivy League schools. Next is the United States's response to industrialization and the use of the University's model school: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which was established in 1861.
For dinner, you will have the opportunity to enjoy Boston's most famous export – Lobster. On the way to lobster dinner, tour will pass by Holy Trinity Church & State House. Trinity Church is characteristic examples of major U.S. Christian faith and religious center of the building.
- Red Roof Inn Woburn / Days Inn-Middleboro or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, tour continues in Boston where you may choose to join the optional Boston Harbor Cruises along the shoreline of Boston, to learn about the fascinating history of this city.
Next, we'll visit the New England Aquarium, which opened in 1969, and is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation (admission not included). With four-story Giant Ocean Tank features a brand new coral reef, an underwater communications system, large windows and hundreds of Caribbean reef animals, including sea turtles, stingrays, eels and fish the exhibit goes down 26 feet, it is 40 feet wide and holds 200,000 gallons of salt water.
Mystic Aquarium will replace the New England Aquarium if there is some adjustment for the itinerary. Which aquarium will be visited is based on actual situation on the departure date.
At lunch, you can visit downtown Boston and Quincy Market Continental (Faneuil Hall Market Place). Bustling Quincy Market is the oldest bazaar United States. At last, tour will return to New York.
- Itinerary may change without notice due to weather and time.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $108.00||USD $72.00||USD $73.00||USD $158.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $76.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off to Chinatown, Manhattan, NYC and Flushing
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Tips for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior (62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior (62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child (3-12); $21.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $20.00/Senior (62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- New England Aquarium: $28.45/Adult; $19.45/Child(3-12); $26.20/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs (please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy).
You can't change the pick-up location 72 hours before departing.
If you change your pick-up location during the departure date, and do not meet your tour at this location on time, you will likely miss the bus, be considered as a "no-show," and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please note the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. For a more detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to your departure date. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- For the tours with multiple pick-up locations, we may transfer customers from the choose locations to the final meeting point to start the tour.
- Some departure dates may change due to less number of passengers. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date .
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful07/18/2016Ny to Boston good trip ( Verified Purchased )
This was my first time doing a tour. Vivian the tour guide was great. My group speaks Spanish English and she tried to translate everything she said in Chinese to English. The hotel was great. The only thing is that the bus does not have a ...good bathroom.so its not good for ling trips. Is only used for liquid emergencies because it does not get emptied at all during the trip and it can get smelly!!! We skipped the mansion tour because there is plenty to see outside. Also the lobster dinner is not that great for the price. Keeping that in mind I would recommend it. Read full review
Pankaj.sharma07/14/2016Boston tour ( Verified Purchased )
We enjoy our tour and also our driver Farnando and tour guide cora chen both are excellent
Diana.Esquivel07/12/2016Excellent!!! ( Verified Purchased )
I took this tour Last Saturday-Sunday 7/9/16 and I loved it!!! My tour guide was Vivian Li and she was awesome, she is really nice and funny! She was also patient and helped when people were late. At the end of the tour Vivian have us more ...time so we could enjoy Boston better. I truly recommend this tour, and hopefully you're lucky and have Viivan Li as a tour guide. The driver was good as well. Read full review
Anonymous.07/11/2016Excellent!!! ( Verified Purchased )
I took this tour on Saturday-Sunday, and it was excellent. The tour guide Vivian Li was really really nice and funny, she answered all the questions we had, explained the itinerary, and gave us more time so we could enjoyed Boston. Vivian w...as also very patient and helped when people were late. The driver was really good as well. Diana. Read full review
Mariza Cambarijan07/05/2016Boston-Rhode Island 2 days ( Verified Purchased )
Bus is excellent, Driver Jay is excellent and Tour guide Catherine is excellent
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
Freedom Trail is not included in the tour itinerary but you can choose to join other optional tours during the trip.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
This tour normally returns to New York between 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm, but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Customer Service Rep
Do we have to do all the activities ?
For example, if I don't want to go to the aquarium, what happens ?
Thanks for your answer ! 06/21/2016 18:37:07
Thank you for your inquiry!
If you do not wish to partake in a part of the daily itinerary, you do not have to.
The tour guide will let you know what time you need to meet the bus once the rest of the tourists return.
Meanwhile you would be able to free explore until the tour resumes.
Note that they would keep the bus locked while the group is sightseeing on foot for security reasons.
Customer Service Rep
What laguages are used ? English / Hebrew ? Earphones ? 06/02/2016 15:19:13
This tour is conducted bilingually in both English and Chinese. Our professional tour guide will provide the itinerary information in both languages throughout the tour.
For a similar tour where you can request for a Hebrew speaking guide, please follow the link below:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks 05/17/2016 04:23:20
Thank you for your inquiry with Tours4Fun.
You can choose to take this tour one after the other.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
After clicking on "BOOK NOW" the following page will allow you to view additional post tour hotel extension options which you can add to your package reservation at a discount.
You can also choose to book a 5 day package that cover the same sights as the 2 tours you were interested in:
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I took this tour Last Saturday-Sunday 7/9/16 and I loved it!!! My tour guide was Vivian Li a .. Read MoreBy Diana.Esquivel On 07/12/2016 14:59:52
I took this tour on Saturday-Sunday, and it was excellent. The tour guide Vivian Li was real .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/11/2016 20:17:26
Boston-Rhode Island 2 days
Bus is excellent, Driver Jay is excellent and Tour guide Catherine is excellent Read MoreBy Mariza Cambarijan On 07/05/2016 16:22:10