San Francisco - Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: The tour will leave San Francisco between 6:00 am and 7:00 am to head for the scenic and spectacular Yosemite National Park, where we'll spend at least five hours there exploring its magnificent treasures in the Yosemite Valley and the Tuolumne Grove of giant sequoia trees. We'll then take you back to San Francisco to get a good night's sleep to prepare for the tour's second day at notorious Alcatraz Island.
- We offer complimentary audio tours now. Please let us know which language you would like to request. Please leave us a message when your make reservation. On the day of the tour, you only have to hand a deposit of $20 per audio set or a valid photo ID to the driver. You will receive the money or ID back at the end of the day when you return the audio tours. Complimentary disposable headphones included, but you are welcome to also use your own headphones.
- At guest's own arrangement or similar
San Francisco - Alcatraz Island - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We'll meet you at Pier 33 in San Francisco before the ferry departs in San Francisco Bay to reach Alcatraz Island where you'll see a fascinating 45-minute audio presentation about the island and then be free to explore the extremely popular attraction on your own. Afterward, you'll catch the ferry back to San Francisco.
- Alcatraz Island is a very popular tourist attraction. We recommend booking Alcatraz packages as soon as possible. Alcatraz tour will take place in the morning and once we confirm an Alcatraz package, Alcatraz tickets are non-refundable. Please contact us to confirm whether your Alcatraz ticket is available on the day you choose. If it is not available, we will refund your Alcatraz ticket fee.
***We do not offer hotel reservations for this tour. Please arrange your own hotel accommodations before starting your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $218.50||USD $174.50|
*Adult Age: 11 and older
*Child Age: under 11 (minimum age for tour is 18 months)
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (Please mark your hotel location in the comments column when booking)(Please note that this is only for the Yosemite Tour)
- 45-Minute Audio Presentation
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Alcatraz tickets
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Francisco airport or chosen pick-up location
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee of $10
- All personal expenses including hotel accommodations and meals
- Service fee for tour guide/driver(15% recommended)
- We recommend booking Alcatraz packages at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
- This tour is non-refundable once you purchase it.
- We offer pick-up locations at major hotels in downtown San Francisco or the Fisherman's Wharf area for the Yosemite Tour on Day 1. Please mark your hotel location in the comments column when booking. We will confirm availability.
- Pick-up time is between 6 am to 7:00 am. Please arrive at the pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers it is important that guests be on time. Clients who are late or miss a scheduled pick-up time for the tour must please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternate pick-up location may be arranged at the customer's expense. This is subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour, and no refund will be issued.
- For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
- This tour is now available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Korean and Japanese. Please specify what language you wish your tour to be conducted.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 Personal item + 1 carry-on) free of charge. These items must be within the size limitations. Each additional item above the allowance will incur a $25.00 excess luggage fee. Maximum Dimensions for Luggage - Carry on size: 24”x16”x10”, (or 60cm x 40cm x 25 cm). Any Oversize luggage larger than the maximum size noted is $50 regardless of personal items brought on board. (i.e. 1 Oversized Luggage - $50, 2 Oversized pieces = $100). We ask overnight guests to contact us at least 48 hours in advance to inform us about additional and/or oversize luggage.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(0)Useful05/21/2016great ( Verified Purchased )
especially thanks to Albert! had a lot of fun!!! and i'd like to recommend to be prepared for 3 hr free tour time.
Alice(17)Useful05/19/2011Wonderful Trip! ( Verified Purchased )
I just wanted to write and thank you for a great time. I went on the Yosemite in 1 Day trip on 5/5. I wanted to let you know that our tour guide Dan was amazing. He was full of knowledge and kept the trip interesting. He also helped to make... it feel as if we were traveling with a group of friends. The whole trip was spent laughing and having a good time. Even though most of the laughing was coming from my friend and I (I have never seen mountains before and I was very excited).I also appreciated his concern for my comfort, it was cold and raining, and I am from Miami, so I was freezing. He made sure that the van was warm enough. He also suggested a rather good Spanish restaurant for me and my friend to have dinner that night. I just wanted to thank him for a great day. I will truly never forget my trip to Yosemite. Again thanks for organizing a great day trip. And let Dan know that the giggling girl behind him on the first rainy trip to Yosemite thanks him for everything. Thanks Again. Read full review
Lucy(19)Useful05/12/2011Have Fun Here ( Verified Purchased )
My husband Paul and I want to thanks for a great tour to Yosemite (Friday, April 22) and to commend your tour guide/driver Jack for a fantastic day. He was accommodating, courteous and very knowledgeable about the areas we covered. He made ...the 3 hour trip each way interesting, briefed us thoroughly on Yosemite and it was nice to hear not only about geological places of interest, but of the history of Yosemite and California. I didn't mind at all that he has the best interests for our environment in mind. Wish more people did. I have a bad knee and he made me feel comfortable even though I travel as slowly as a turtle. I also am very fearful of traveling on freeways. However, Jack was a good driver and I felt comfortable with him at the wheel. We enjoyed the fact that we were able to have a small, intimate group and feel that your company offers a value-priced service to the tourist. We will not hesitate to recommend Tours4fun to our friends. If only the airlines could get their acts together as well as you folks. They could take a lesson in customer service! Read full review
Page(17)Useful05/12/2011Great Tour!!! ( Verified Purchased )
I just wanted to write you and let you know how our family\'s experience was with your tour company. We came out to SF for the TCU/Stanford game in mid-Apri and we decided to add a tour of Yosemite Park to our itinerary. First, we were very... impressed with how helpful everyone was when we called with our questions. We have a 4 year old, so we had a lot of questions regarding the car seat/booster seat laws for the state of California. But mostly I\'m writing to express just how happy we were with our Tour Guide/Driver, Frank Sherlock. From the moment he picked us up at our hotel to the minute he dropped us off, he made sure that everyone had an enjoyable and educational experience. Obviously, traveling with a 4 year old has its own challenges and Frank made sure that our son was comfortable and involved in the whole experience. He took time to show our son the wildlife and the phenomenal scenery in Yosemite. He even found a gas station in the middle of nowhere for an unscheduled bathroom break. We could not have been any happier with our decision to use Tours4fun and we will make certain to tell anyone who is going to northern California that this day trip with Tours4fun was the best money we spent during our trip. Again, thanks for a wonderful experience and especially thanks to Frank for making the trip so enjoyable. He is an absolute credit to your company. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
1. Want to confirm the ticket for Alcatraz island is available;
2. Noticed you say that the island tour begin in the morning. Do you mean there are other arrangement in the afternoon? Want to know the detail for Day 2.
Thanks you very much! 01/12/2016 04:41:57
Dear Hongkang Chen,
Currently this tour is available on February 1, 2016. But please note the availability is subject to the final confirmation. We suggest you to reserve as early as possible to secure the seats.
There are no other arrangements in the afternoon on the second day of the tour. You can arrange your the time in Alcatraz by yourself.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Sincé I cannot make the trip on a different day and the tickets are not refundable, I wouldn't like to book the tour and then lose my money. 01/05/2016 01:59:37
Dear Maria Eugenia,
Regretfully you will need to choose two consecutive days for this tour.
If seats are not avaialble on the dates you prefer, we will provide you full refund since you will not be able to change the date.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We confirm that we currently still show availability for departure
on February 4th, 2016. We recommend booking as soon as possible to ensure your seats on the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your interest in our tours.
We confirm that the ferry is included in the tour price
you see on our site. The Alcatraz admissions all include the ferry.
Customer Service Rep
1. What is the departure time from Yosemite national park and when will we arrive San Francisco?
2. By what time do we need to get to the pier 33 on the second day? How much time do we have in Alcatraz Island? Can we leave the island by ourselves if we wanna spend more time on the island? 10/28/2015 04:38:50
1. Considering the distance between Yosemite and San Francisco. Usually guests need to leave Yosemite before 3:45pm. There will be a dinner stop on the way back to San Francisco. Guests usually will be dropped at their hotels beween 9:30pm and 10:00pm. But the schedule is subject to daily weather and traffic conditions.
2. Usually we have departure time at 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am and 10:30am. But departure time is subject to the availability and final confirmation. We will inform you after the booking is confirmed.
The ferry ride from San Francisco to the island takes approximately 10-15 minutes. Once you arrive on the island, a brief presentation of the island's history and guide to touring the prison is given. An audio tour is provided on entrance of the cell house that gives a recorded commentary from former inmates, prison guards and prison wardens. It takes roughly between 2 and 2 1/2 hours to do the full tour and just enough time to grab a souvenir. The ferry leaves roughly every thirty minutes. You can arrange your own time on the island.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
especially thanks to Albert! had a lot of fun!!! and i'd like to recommend to be prepared fo .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 05/21/2016 07:55:05
I just wanted to write you and let you know how our family\'s experience was with your tour .. Read MoreBy Page On 05/12/2011 01:19:21
Have Fun Here
My husband Paul and I want to thanks for a great tour to Yosemite (Friday, April 22) and to .. Read MoreBy Lucy On 05/12/2011 21:56:30