Vancouver - Victoria
Summary of The Day: We'll ride the B.C. Ferry from Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay, Vancouver Island. The trip takes about 1 hour and 35 minutes. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the Georgia Strait, take pictures or simply enjoy a cup of coffee at the coffee shop on board. Upon arrival, we will travel to the city of Victoria.
After lunch, we will visit the Legislative Buildings of British Columbia, Chinatown, Thunderbird Park, the Royal B.C. Museum (admission not included) and Inner Harbour either on foot or by carriage. In the late afternoon, we'll visit the world famous Butchart Gardens.
If you book the tour within 30 days before departure, we will confirm seats for you in 5 days; If you book the tour 30 days prior to departure, we will confirm seats in 9 days.
- Every Saturday night during 7/2/2016-9/3/2016, guests can enjoy the fireworks show in Butchart Gardens.
- Red Lion Hotel & Suite or similar
Victoria - Duncan - Chemainus - Nanaimo - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we will travel north to visit the City of Totems - Duncan - where the streets are filled up with more than 80 totem poles. In our next stop, we will head for Chemainus, which is famous for murals. You can find numerous murals drawn by famous Canadian artists in the town. These paintings illustrate the history of the development of Chemaninus. By late afternoon, we will arrive to Nanaimo, the second largest city on Vancouver Island.
We'll then take the B.C. Ferry back to Vancouver.
If you'd like hotel extension in Vancouver, please make a note in the comments section while booking. we'll contact you as soon as possible. By ordering our contracted hotel, we can transfer you to the hotel with no additional charges on the tour end date. Since the price of Vancouver hotel is subject to change, the quotation is only valid within 24 hours.
Type A - Value: La Quinta/Hampton Inn or similar (Located in Richmond)
Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza / Westin Wall Centre or similar (Located in Richmond)
Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel or similar (Located in Downtown)
Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar (Located in Downtown)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $257.01||USD $243.28||USD $235.80||USD $365.55||USD $148.46|
|+USD $61.00||+USD $47.00||+USD $40.00||+USD $105.00|
|+USD $96.00||+USD $79.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $166.00|
|+USD $53.00||+USD $54.00||+USD $54.00||+USD $99.00||+USD $18.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a 2-11 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
***Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare $45.00 per day. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- BC Ferries, Butchart Gardens Admission fee
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Vancouver airport
- All personal expenses and meals
- Service fees for tour guide (min. CAD $9.00/day per person)
- Guests must pay optional tour costs and other additional fees in Canadian dollars (CAD). If you only have U.S. dollars or any other non-Canadian currency, we suggest that you:
1. Exchange your currency for Canadian dollars (CAD) before you join the tour.
2. Ask our tour guide for assistance.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Cancellation/Amendment: No refund/changes within 16 days prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services provided in the itinerary.Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Limit 1 piece of hand-carry luggage per person (max. size 48 cm X 30 cm X 23 cm or 19”X12”X9” ). During registration, please advise if passengers require assistance during ferry boarding/disembarkation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.07/03/2016Awesome ( Verified Purchased )
We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 day tour, Derek was a great guide we will recommend this tour to all of our friends and family.
Michael Aagaard10/05/20152 day Vancouver Island ( Verified Purchased )
Great trip. Good selection of sights and adequate time at each stop
Jose Pelayo(1)Useful09/25/2015An Enjoyable Tour ( Verified Purchased )
It was quite a memorable and enjoyable experience going and visiting some scenic spots in Vancouver Island,,,the places visited were more than we expected.
Steve Keffer07/07/2015Great Tour! ( Verified Purchased )
Our group of ten had a terrific time. The pace of the tour was good, and took us to many interesting places on the way. Our tour guide Calvin, was always helpful and cheerful, explaining points of interest and the schedule. We'd definitely ...recommend your tour to our friends and family. Thanks again for a wonderful time. Read full review
Pauline Turp06/30/2015Vancouver Island 2 day tour
"Vancouver Island 2 day tour - Hotel was too far from downtown Victoria, limiting dining options. Whilst interesting, the places visited seemed to have been selected because they were free, consider adding other attractions and include cove...r charge in the tour cost." Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Your nearest meeting location will be:
8811 River Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3P8, Canada
(Richmond River Rock Casino Resort (On River Rd))
Distance: approximate 2.5 miles
We suggest you contact the Casino for more information on their parking policies.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
The reservation price is in US dollars, you can convert it to Canadian dollars according to current exchange rate.
Customer Service Rep
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please be advised that we book our standard Red Lion Hotel, but you can choose to upgrade to the Hotel Grand Pacific or the Fairmont Express Hotel.
Thank you for you inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Is entrance fee to the Butchart garden and ferry fee included in the 199.00?
Is 199 in US dollars or canadian dollars? 07/24/2015 21:26:15
Yes, the Butchart garden and ferry fee is included in the total tour cost.
Our prices are in US dollars. Please note that $199.00 is based on double occupancy, meaning that it is $199.00 per person ONLY if you make a reservation for two people in one room. However if it is just one reservation for one person, then the price would be $269.00.
For further information please look online under the "Pricing" section as it will tell you the Standard Price/Person By Occupancy.
Customer Service Rep
Do you know how far our hoteli s to pick up tour bus?
Also, how long you stary in Buchart garden? short? 07/24/2015 21:02:22
Based on the information you provided, the nearest pick-up location would be at 6:45 am from the Chinatown Chinese Culture Center (50 E Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6A 3V6, Canada.) It is about a 10 minute walk or a 3 minute drive from the Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown Hotel.
The estimated stay in Buchart Gardens is about 1.5 hrs.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 day tour, Derek was a great guide we will recommend this tour to .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 07/03/2016 21:47:55
2 day Vancouver Island
Great trip. Good selection of sights and adequate time at each stop Read MoreBy Michael Aagaard On 10/05/2015 02:06:51
An Enjoyable Tour
It was quite a memorable and enjoyable experience going and visiting some scenic spots in V .. Read MoreBy Jose Pelayo On 09/25/2015 09:48:51