Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin our holiday in Transylvia as we head out of Bucharest to Peles Castle. The former summer residence of the royal family, Peles Castle is one of the most stunning castles in Europe. After touring it, we'll head to the next highlight of the day: Dracula's Castle.
Though its technically called Bran Castle, it is easy to see how this towering structure got its nickname, from its high walls to dark appearance. We'll tour is many halls and rooms, and maybe catch a glimpse of the fearsome vampire.
Next, we'll arrive in Brasov and enjoy a walking tour of the city, visiting the Main Square, the Old Council Hall, the Black Church, the outer walls and defensive towers. We'l spend the night here in a 3-star hotel.
Summary of The Day: We'll say farewell to Brasov after breakfast and head out to discover the medieval fortress city of Sighisoara. In this ancient city we'll see the Clock Tower, The Church on the Hill, and Dracula’s House.
Afterwards we'll head to Sibiu, located in the heart of Transylvania, and explore this gorgeous and wealthy city. Along the way we'll see the Main Square, Liars Bridge, and the Clock Tower.
Finally, we'll end our Romania holiday as we return to Bucharest.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 guest to depart.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional English or Spanish Speaking guide
Pick-up and return for Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels
Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
1 night accommodation in 3-Star Hotel in Brasov
Entrance fees for all the sights mentioned in the program
Please be aware that the local currency is Romania is Lei and you cannot use Euros here. Please tip your guide(s) in Lei.
Please input your hotel name and address during booking in the "Reservation Request" box.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.