Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin our express tour of Seattle, meeting at 12:15pm at Waterfront Station. From here we'll depart south, crossing the Canadian-US border into beautiful Washington. As we pass by towering trees and enchanting forests, we'll arrive in the city in the mid-afternoon and make a photostop at the Space Needle.
Afterwards we'll check into the hotel and you'll be free to explore the city on your own. It has many unique and classic bars and restaurants around the city that a worth of visit, alongside its great waterfront.
At 6:15pm we'll meet back at the hotel for an optional trip to see a baseball game with the home team, the Seattle Mariners, right in the heart of the city (USD 30, limited quanitites).
Summary of The Day: In themonring we'll enjoy a complimentary breakfast at 8:00am and then checkout at 9:15am for our Seattle city tour! We'll walk throuhg its public markets, see the Original Starbucks, and have free time to discover its lovely shops and attractions.
In the afternoon at 1:45pm we'll depart for the Premium Outlet Mall where we'll have 3 hours to enjoy duty free shopping just across the border. You'll be able to find products from great brands like American Eagle Outfitters, Hollister, Adidas, Abercrombie & Fitch, and more!
Our tour will ocme to an end at 8:30pm when we return to Vancouver.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Tour prices are based on CAD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
*Adult shares the same price with adult.
Friendly Tour Guide
Deluxe coach transportation
One Night Hotel Accommodation
Seattle Walking Tour
Border document assistance
All tips and taxes
Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
$6 USD border processing fee
Medical and travel insurance
Optional tours: (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Seattle Mariners Baseball Game: $30/person
- Seattle Space Needle: please check with tour guide
- Seattle Underground Tour: please check with tour guide
- The EMP Museum: please check with tour guide
- The Seattle Great Wheel: please check with tour guide
A Waiver and Release Form is required for guests who are under the age of 19. Waiver and Release Form must be submitted one day before tour departure. The Form will be found on your E-Ticket after booking.
What to bring:
- Passport – must be valid & machine readable
- US Visa (B1/B2) unless your country of origin is part of the Visa Waiver Program
- Copy of Airplane Ticket showing a departure flight or student registration in Canada
- Everyone must pay US Immigration $6USD at the border to process entry. PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE READY BEFORE THE BORDER.
- Passengers are responsible to have proper documentation. NO refunds if you are turned back at the border.
- Student ID (If applicable)
- Proof of medical insurance
- Good walking shoes
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo etc)
- A water bottle with a lid
- Your camera!
Change your spending money to American $ before the trip (approximately $50)
Passengers are responsible to have proper documentation. NO refunds if you are turned back at the border.
Fruit, vegetables, meat or cheese cannot enter the USA.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.