San Francisco - Sonoma
Summary of The Day: We'll leave San Francisco driving across the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge through the Marin Headlands to Muir Woods National Park to see some of the tallest trees in the world. The tour will then travel to Sonoma Valley for your first wine tasting before lunch at Sonoma Plaza. You'll have the rest of the day to yourself at the plaza and retire to the Best Western Sonoma Valley or a similar lodging to spend the night.
Sonoma - Napa - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: After a leisurely morning at the hotel, its shuttle will drop you off at the plaza so we can go to our next winery Madonna Estate in Napa Valley followed by Cline Cellars in Sonoma. We'll drive through scenic Sausalito on our way back to San Francisco and stop at the Golden Gate Bridge one last time.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $348.98||USD $493.98||USD $139.98|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Price for child applies when an under 11 years old child staying in one standard room with an adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 2 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (Please remark your hotel location in the comments column when booking)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Francisco airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fee for tour guide/driver(15% recommended)
- Admissions and optional tours (items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.):
- Muir Woods National Park: $10.00/Adult; Children under 16 are free to enter the Muir Woods National Monument Park
- Cancellation and change Policy:
Cancellation or amendment made within 11 days prior to departure date, 100% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 12 or more days prior to departure date, 15% of reservation cost or $30/person penalty fee will be charged, whichever is greater.
- We offer complimentary audio tours now. You need to let us know which language you would like to request. Please leave us a message when you make reservation. On the day of the tour, you only have to hand a deposit of $20 per audio set or a valid photo ID to the driver. You will receive the money or ID back at the end of the day when you return the audio tours. Complimentary disposable headphones included but you are welcome to also use your own headphones.
- It you want to change your tour after reservation, there will be $25.00 change fee per person or 10% of the total whichever is greater besides our standard Amendment Fees.
- We offer pick-up at major hotels in downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf area. Please remark your hotel location in the comments column when booking. Then we will confirm the availability for you.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pickup time for the tour, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternative pick up location may be arranged at customer expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
- Luggage Policy:Customers are allowed up to 2 items (ie. 1 Personal item + 1 carry on) to travel free of charge. These items must be within the size limitations. Each additional item above the allowance will incur a $25 excess luggage fee. Maximum Dimensions for Luggage - Carry on size: 24”x16”x10”, (or 60cm x 40cm x 58 cm). Any Oversize luggage larger than the maximum size noted is $50 regardless of personal items brought on board. (i.e. 1 Oversized Luggage - $50, 2 Oversized pieces = $100). We ask overnight guests to contact us at least 48 hrs in advance to inform us about additional and/or oversize luggage.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7