Summary of The Day: We'll begin our Paris adventure with a drive along the famous Champs Elysees to the Place de la Concorde, which played a key role in one of darkest chapters of the French Revolution. You'll also get to see the iconic Arc de Triomphe. Next we'll head to L'Hotel National des Invalides, which houses Napoleon's tomb and a number of other monuments relating to the military history of France.
Next we'll travel on coach through the Parisian suburbs to the splendid Palace of Versailles, residence of the royal family until the start of the revolution in 1789. We'll return to Paris in the evening. After dinner you may want to avail yourself of the optional cruise along the River Seine.
Summary of The Day: The second day of our Paris experience begins with a visit to the Louvre, the grande dame of art museums. Here you will set your eyes upon some of the highest-valued masterpieces of the Western world, including the Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace, and the Mona Lisa. After lunch we'll head to Boulevard Haussmann, a shopper's paradise in the heart of Paris, where you will be free to shop till you drop. Accommodations for the evening will either be in Paris or a neighboring city. Before you leave this captivating city don't miss the world-famous cabaret shows at Lido and Moulin Rouge (optional).
|USD $164.19||USD $197.93||USD $164.19|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 2-11 years of age.
* Children younger than 2 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The tour cost does not include admission to the Louvre. If you would like to enter, which is optional, you will need to pay the entrance fee to the tour guide directly while on tour.
This 2-day tour includes only 1-night hotel accommodation.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.